EXT connectors

how much (just a guess) would it cost to get 5 connectors and shipping to the U.S.?

I'm just collecting pledges via PM right now. I'm going to make the order this weekend for 1000 parts before collecting money (just to make sure they'll still honor that amount) and then send out a notice with my paypal account once the order has been verified. No point in paying paypal fees and then having to refund everybody if it turns out they've changed their minds again.

Great news indeed! sent a pm couple of days ago.

Hope that the parts arrive before the end of June. Got a VJ show then, and im thinking about writing a little program that plays video's, and uses the touchscreen x/y values for live adjusting of the framerate (from pause till hyperrr) and some other variable, dunno yet.

Anyone have ideas on how to implement this? I'm using c++ and hardly did any video programming before, only a resolume plugin. So if there are any good libraries, or links to information, that would be welcome. If not, i will figure it out probably, usually do, just might save some time ;) And i don't mind converting the clips i use on the pandora into a particular format, i'd still be using my main pc with resolume for the main output, it's more for an extra output to mess with, and just general coolness ofcourse ;)

hmm, was typing while thinking, and i'll start a separate thread for the paragraph above, but wanted to tell why im anxious :)

Looking forward to the pm!

MarkoeZ

Order was submitted, I'm just waiting for someone to confirm they're still willing to break the box for us. Hopefully someone gets around to it today.

Order was submitted, I'm just waiting for someone to confirm they're still willing to break the box for us. Hopefully someone gets around to it today.

Cool glad to hear, have some neat projects in mind with them..

If they don't split it let me know, my pm offer still stands as everything cleared :)

Still waiting on a response to my order. If nothing comes today I'll send another email.

Apparently that confirmation is all the receipt I'm going to get. I was expecting something more.

At any rate, I'll spend this afternoon when I get home playing Portal 2going through my PMs and letting people that were interested know that connectors will be on their way in 2 months (estimated delivery is mid June, according to the followup email).

Fine, if you're going to get all bent out of shape over it I'll use the real schedule: 8 weeks :p

Back