Evildragon, You Freakin' Rock Man...

Prophet

God I'm old.
Website
Visit site
Seriously, you deserve a big pat on the back for the work you do with the file archive. Great job getting all the ADIC stuff in there with screenshots today. I already dl'ed that big archive yesterday, but still. :) I'm sure everyone agrees with me when I say THANK YOU for all the cool stuff you do at GP32X.

lol, funny b/c I was writing the same thing in the "comments" section (couldn't post it for some reason though...)

But hells yea, Thanks for doing all this EvilDragon; screenshots especially must have been a real pain :)

also- big upps to ratx for uploading each entry as well

And only two bad links, which I fixed already :)
Was a hell of a work... (3 1/2 hours, was finished at 6am :ph34r: )

Glad you enjoy it :)

Great job on the screenshots. I rated a few games that I've already played and I'll rate more as I try them. It seems the rating system is under used on the archive which is a shame as it would really help people to decide which version of Tetris to download etc...

So come on guys, put in your ratings!

:(

Okay i know this may be a big request and maybe too much pain in the ass to bother with, but any way to note on the links which of those ADIC entries are BLU+ compatible or not?

Let us start a new religion! Let our God be Evildragon. Who shall join with me in smiting the unbelievers? ;)

P.S. Evildragon, I couldn't help noticing that Circus Linux (a very good game) is not available for download on go32.de :unsure: Edit: It's similar to "Les Clowns", but it was made earlier and has better graphics.

:(

Okay i know this may be a big request and maybe too much pain in the ass to bother with, but any way to note on the links which of those ADIC entries are BLU+ compatible or not?

Most are compatible. NazcaRunners (was incompatible) has already been fixed, FactoriZe too, and in Bolcataxian the BLU+ incompatibility doesn't make it unplayable (I didn't even notice this while testplaying).

P.S. Evildragon, I couldn't help noticing that Circus Linux (a very good game) is not available for download on go32.de :unsure: Edit: It's similar to "Les Clowns", but it was made earlier and has better graphics.

I haven't uploaded all I have on my harddisk yet, I'll see if I have it lying around on my harddisk and upload it.
If I don't have it: Could you provide me with the file / a download source, so I can add it? Thanks :)

Last edited:
Back