EvilDragon - Overload ;)

Although "Pandora" is a very Evil thing to Christians and Jews
why ?
That's where all the evil came from. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pandora%27s_box
Pandora is a good thing as it keeps all the evils of the world in there so all of us can have peace.  Without Pandora, this world would be in chaos and all of us would have been eaten. So Pandora is a good name after all.  :)   Just be careful, don't CRACK it :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Pandora is a good thing as it keeps all the evils of the world in there so all of us can have peace.  Without Pandora, this world would be in chaos and all of us would have been eaten. So Pandora is a good name after all.  :)   Just be careful, don't CRACK it :)
Does this need to make sense?

I thought that we'd let all the evils of the world (DRM and such) out by opening the box, leaving a device containing potential awesomeness (hope) and not much else (the software isn't polished).

Thank you ED!  My cable shipped and its on its way.  I love you man!  Keep up the good work, may you be rich and happy one day (as opposed to just happy, like you are now..)

Thank you ED! My cable shipped and its on its way. I love you man! Keep up the good work, may you be rich and happy one day (as opposed to just happy, like you are now..)
if he's happy, what would he need to be rich for?
So he can build more niche geek products which we can then buy of course!

Back