ETA for Repairs and Other Questions

Bigun

Website
www.pwnedclips.com
It's been a while guys, wish I would be coming back with better news and questions.

I sent my unit back for repair in June (screen black-out). I've been emailing (pestering it seems like) Jacolyn(sp?), and getting replies that production is moving to Germany and that is what is causing the delays, which is news to me since I haven't been to the forums in a while.

A few questions:

1) Is anyone else experiencing similar delays with their repairs?

2) Do I need to be contacting Jacolyn(sp?), or would I need to be contacting ED directly?

3) What is the ETA for the move to be completed before production/repairs to resume?

It's been a while guys, wish I would be coming back with better news and questions.

I sent my unit back for repair in June (screen black-out). I've been emailing (pestering it seems like) Jacolyn(sp?), and getting replies that production is moving to Germany and that is what is causing the delays, which is news to me since I haven't been to the forums in a while.

A few questions:

2) Do I need to be contacting Jacolyn(sp?), or would I need to be contacting ED directly?

3) What is the ETA for the move to be completed before production/repairs to resume?
If you bought it from ed you should have sent it to him if not then to craigs. Ed has a backlog of pandoras to repair which he should be doing soon. See this post by evildragon to clarify http://boards.openpandora.org/index.php?/topic/5549-investments-production-start-preoderings-and-a-wish-2011-10-02/

Last edited by a moderator:

A few questions:

If you bought it from ed you should have sent it to him if not then to craigs. Ed has a backlog of pandoras to repair which he should be doing soon. See this post by evildragon to clarify http://boards.openpa...ish-2011-10-02/

Thanks! I believe I bought mine from Craig, but it seems Jacq(forget the spelling, not even trying) is putting ED in contact with me. So I guess I'm a little confused as to whom I need to be talking to as Jacq only seems to be a go-between. But if they are backed up with major production moves, then I'll just be patient and start watching the forums again.

Thanks! I believe I bought mine from Craig, but it seems Jacq(forget the spelling, not even trying) is putting ED in contact with me. So I guess I'm a little confused as to whom I need to be talking to as Jacq only seems to be a go-between. But if they are backed up with major production moves, then I'll just be patient and start watching the forums again.

Jacquelyn is a member of Craig's Customer Service team. As a customer of Craig's I would expect Jacquelyn or Deb to be your first point of contact. Jacquelyn would be putting you in touch with ED because he's the one doing the actual repair work, where the LCD cables and nub replacements are concerned.

- Neelix

Even if you bought your Pandora from Craig, you can send it to ED. In fact, do this; Craig's plate seems to be more jammed up than traffic on the LIE. ED at least has a clear plan for everything. However, you still need to get the RMA request and form from Craig's shop. Afterwards, just fill it out and ship it directly to ED (though I'd send him a PM first). I sent out my Pandora in late July or early August for the Tint, and got it back at the beginning of September.

Back