estimated delivery date?

dapoangel

Hi guys... im kinda new here in the forums... hehehe.

my question is that when is the expected delivery date for the pandora? is it still october? haha!

i really wanna get my pandora sooo badly! :D

thanks guys in advance! :)

hi darfgarf :)

2 months as of now? meaning it will ship on november, ryt?

awww, i really thought that it was gonna ship on october... i really want to get is asap... hahahah.

oh well, for all good things, we must wait.. hahaha!

thanks! :)

and by the way, why did it became in November? thanks ^_^

it's always been 2 months and always will be

just keep waiting, it'll arrive eventually, though it should actually just be about 2 months this time (don't quote me on that :D )

hi darfgarf :)

2 months as of now? meaning it will ship on november, ryt?

awww, i really thought that it was gonna ship on october... i really want to get is asap... hahahah.

oh well, for all good things, we must wait.. hahaha!

thanks! :)
You really are new here if you are unaware of the 2 Months meme. :eek:

I suggest you read the threads in here "Official OpenPandora News" as that is where ED & Co are posting the latest info.

You really are new here if you are unaware of the 2 Months meme. :eek:

I suggest you read the threads in here "Official OpenPandora News" as that is where ED & Co are posting the latest info.

Yeah, im really soooo new here... hahaha. :) )

well, thanks for the info, and thanks for the tip! i'll check the updates there... :D

Thanks so very much! :)

i have a weird feeling about this guy, someone from gp32x perhaps?

i dunno something about you seems fishy, but it could be that we've had people play off as newbs before here

Yep, it'll be exactly Two Months™ until all the first batch Pandoras are shipped. Then another Two Months™ until I get mine, probably. So, that would be Four Months™.

Seriously, I had just ordered mine a few days ago as well.

And I think the new year will come before my place in line is even near that Two Months.

LOL

just wanted to rant.

miss Jacquelyn said that the delivery date for the second batches will be on November because of the nubs. this might be earlier, but it really depends on the nubs company...

how I wish that it will be earlier... or at least it wont go past Christmas... i really cant wait! :D

I don't want to put a downer on anyone, but I personally don't trust a November estimate. The board company are expected to be able to produce 500 a week max, so the remaining 7000 boards to complete both batches will take at least 14 weeks, which puts it at Christmas at the earliest. The start of the second batch will hopefully have arrived at Craig's place by the start of November, but that depends on the nub reliability hitting the mark soon, and testing procedures working well. And while the case company should be able to do another run in time, whether they will or not is always an open question.

Hopefully I'm wrong, but I've been around this project long enough to become a pessimist when it comes to delivery schedules. That way you're never disappointed ;)

miss Jacquelyn said that the delivery date for the second batches will be on November because of the nubs. this might be earlier, but it really depends on the nubs company...

how I wish that it will be earlier... or at least it wont go past Christmas... i really cant wait! :D

I'd think that March is more realistic; that'd be my guess. They seem to be fixing some of their production issues, but others apparently remain.

Consider that they haven't finished shipping to the people the ordered in the first two hours of the first batch, and you'll understand why I generally add 6 months to anything that OP is saying. And even that has proven to be optimistic.

awwww...

i guess patience really is a virtue. :D

well, at least i have secured a place in ordering a pandora. :) )

Yes, I'm not sure why they give out those sort of estimates when you order.. I ordered back on March 2 and she said all orders placed at that time were expected to be shipped in March. I don't know why they would say such a thing, I had been following the forums, and I already knew a lot of people who ordered years ago still hadn't gotten their unit and didn't seem to have any expectations of getting them before the end of March...

Yeah, I think the best thing to dd is just know that you have ordered it. It will be coming, but just do other things to occupy your time while waiting.

kind of like the whole Ron Popiel saying "set it..... and forget it"

but its kinda hard when the thing your trying to not think about is sooooo freaking awesome.

Just knowing that I dont have worry about payment or anything else and that its out of my hands now is a big relief.

Yeah, I think the best thing to dd is just know that you have ordered it. It will be coming, but just do other things to occupy your time while waiting.

kind of like the whole Ron Popiel saying "set it..... and forget it"

but its kinda hard when the thing your trying to not think about is sooooo freaking awesome.

Just knowing that I dont have worry about payment or anything else and that its out of my hands now is a big relief.

This, Im desperately trying to forget I ordered one. I just want to receive an email one day with "Pandora-Shipped" and then do a happy dance.

Back