Emulator brings x86 Linux apps to ARM devices

Afaik Diablo2 could use directdraw gpu acceleration which is yet not possible with exagear. Lunixbochs is working on glshim, maybe it will be avaible through it. This could speed things quite a bit up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Even using OpenGL for DirectDraw is a complicated thing.

http://wiki.winehq.org/DirectDraw

Edit: The Diablo 2 OpenGL renderer was only used to do colored lighting and other effects afaik.

On my old Pentium 2 with a shitty 3D card it was a lot slower than software rendering.

Even using OpenGL for DirectDraw is a complicated thing.

http://wiki.winehq.org/DirectDraw

Edit: The Diablo 2 OpenGL renderer was only used to do colored lighting and other effects afaik.

On my old Pentium 2 with a shitty 3D card it was a lot slower than software rendering.
Reading that, I'd probably be better off implementing my own DirectDraw driver and proxying it :)
Looks like they *may* be using SHM to blit, but it's hard to tell whether it actually gets used without running some code. There's also someone complaining about a blit doing too much work. I'll maybe profile it on a real host.

aaand a maybe important Question from me:
Is it possible to disable that Pandora Sound Energy Saving System?

Maybe that causes some Errors.

We hear often little Soundcracking when Sound be avtivated and maybe it work better when i manualy can put Sound on or PowersavingSound.

I wanted only for Testing that the Sound System is permanently on and not only when Sound come.

Any Ideas for that?
It's in /sys/devices/platform/soc-audio/PCM1773/pmdown_time (milliseconds). I'm quite sure it's not going to solve the problem though.

Tried Gnytt Game...

..Linux Version GLX Error/OpenGL Error... :unsure:

..Windows Version in Wine will not open a Window too.

I try to upgrade my Exagear Ubuntu now with sudo apt get upgrade.

Maybe i can install an Set to compile LunixBochs GLSHIM on the X86 emulatd side.

Hope it will work to compile GLSHIM on an Exagear emulated Ubuntu ^_^

Crap. Well, at least it can be used for Skype.
I thought Skype was reported to use too much memory to be usable ?
What? ^_^

https://www.youtube.com/embed/ZCTSiJeVA5w?feature=oembed

Edit:

I compiled Glshim Proxy on Exagear and try to compile now the latest Wine-Git over Night.

Maybe Sound is better working then.

Exagear ist upgraded to newer Ubuntu Version.many X86 Libs installed and i am Curious that when i compile Wine now,it detect the LibGLProxy from LunixBochs ^_^

I Think the Pandora need the whole Night for this :D

GLShim cannot work as Exagear has no path to pass the calls to the host machine.

It will be slower as it will just convert GL to gles calls while the Exagear Ubuntu will render them in software if at all.

GLShim cannot work as Exagear has no path to pass the calls to the host machine.

It will be slower as it will just convert GL to gles calls while the Exagear Ubuntu will render them in software if at all.
Hey please let me dream a little ;)

Maybe it work when i insert the normal glshim compiled into the Zaxxon itself and then

the Glshim Pasthrough Library into the Chroot of  Exagear ^_^

Even when it not work then do i have latest git Wine for experimenting in Pandoras Exagear and

maybe its a 2D little Speed up or the Sound Problems solved,because i compiled it on the Pandora itself :)

(when its compile to end without break Errors..)

Well even without video, just calling and texting, it would be very useful to have.

Back