Emulator brings x86 Linux apps to ARM devices

I just bought it. I'm going to see if it will run Papers, Please. That's for Linux, and supports software rendering.

I just bought it. I'm going to see if it will run Papers, Please. That's for Linux, and supports software rendering.
Good idea. It may be slow though, if it runs at all.

I'd be interested to see Total Annihilation via Wine in Exagear. It was too slow in Qemu, but it may be playable with ExaGear. 

Had no success with Audio in Skype for now.

Will try more next Days with it ;)
Any idea why audio fails ? Is it because of pulseaudio/Alsa mess?

Exagear ist upgraded to newer Ubuntu Version.many X86 Libs installed and i am Curious that when i compile Wine now,it detect the LibGLProxy from LunixBochs ^_^

I Think the Pandora need the whole Night for this :D
glshim does not work with publicly released exagear. full stop. does not work. at all. will do nothing.

Exagear ist upgraded to newer Ubuntu Version.many X86 Libs installed and i am Curious that when i compile Wine now,it detect the LibGLProxy from LunixBochs ^_^

glshim does not work with publicly released exagear. full stop. does not work. at all. will do nothing.
Are they planning updates to their releases that could make it possible ? Are you in touch with them ? 

Ahh the Second one who want to bring me back to Reality ;)

I let it compile,even when 3D not work,then do i have the newest Wine,directly Build on Exagear.

Hope that the Sound Problems in Wine are gone then.

Its not finished to compile,i let it compile to this Evening,must go to Work for now :unsure:

Let me fix that for you Wizardstan.

​

Pandora portable take with you

Compile in your pocket while you work

Everyone should haiku more often 

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm pretty sure Haiku's in English typically count the number of syllables not the number of words, or more accurately, I am pretty sure that is what I was taught in school.

Although, I am also pretty sure there hasn't yet been defined rules about Haiku's written specifically about the Pandora..!

I can't get it to start. It does this:

Code:
exagear
/usr/bin/exagear: line 76: service: command not found
/usr/bin/exagear: line 91:  3793 Killed                  $ubt --path-prefix $image_dir --vpaths-list $vpaths_list -- /bin/echo "Starting the shell in the guest image $image_dir"
Failed to start the shell under ExaGear
EDIT: Nevermind, I found out why.

Well, trying to run Papers, Please gives an "Error: Null Function Pointer". I suppose that means it will never work?

EDIT: Nevermind, it works now.

And with TeamSpeak, it can't seem to access the ALSA device, is there any special stuff I need to know to get sound working?

Does this imply that there is a non-released version that might?

Exagear worked with me to add glshim support to a private build. It needs more work to be usable with WINE. I haven't had time in the past couple of months to work on it. I'm assuming once it works better they'll include it in the standard release.

Back