Ehehehehe

FEATURED PRODUCT: GP32 Handheld

[picture]

The worlds most powerful 32-bit handheld. How powerful? This lil bad-boy can play MP3s, DivX, and even run emulators for your favourite retro systems!

USD$159.00
find out more

A banner on the side of RomNation, one of the largest ROM sites around. I bet that got it a couple sales

GPJosh posted on Mar 7 2004 at 08:39 PM said:
gpjosh, what as your avatar got to do with nintendo?

They're all Nintendo exclusive/supported franchisees except for Chrono Trigger and f-zero (although f-zero has only been on Nintendo systems not counting the arcade). 

your avatar doesnt work for me...
Who ever doesn't like my avatar, oh well. It was done from scratch and was pretty much a demo I made to test my gif maker using pics. I had laying around.

I thought it was a cool demo anyway. B)
no, they where saying that the avatar itself was linked from tripod or somthing and therefore didn't work at all, noone could veiw it. and the current avatar i see right now is Homestar using MD on Strongbads computer *old ep*

Last edited by a moderator:
Who did the ad link to? not that it matters entirely if it was on a rom d/l site but I doubt it would be a large scale retailer that mentioned that as a selling point.

Wow, I can't believe I read the whoooole thing. Anyway, the first poster had a silly idea, but good intentions.

Who has set up friendly link-trading with other sites?
Who has told all his friends about the GP32? (OK, probably everyone.)
Who makes every excuse to mention Gamepark on emulation forums?
Who is totally against advertising because it ruins his "unique butterfly" image?

And who's gonna turn it into a poll?

Efompor posted on Mar 8 2004 at 02:32 AM said:
FEATURED PRODUCT: GP32 Handheld

[picture]

The worlds most powerful 32-bit handheld. How powerful? This lil bad-boy can play MP3s, DivX, and even run emulators for your favourite retro systems!

USD$159.00
find out more

A banner on the side of RomNation, one of the largest ROM sites around. I bet that got it a couple sales
great idea! i've always wanted a swarm of warez kiddies on these boards!

Last edited by a moderator:
guys, just wait for the european launch... than you'll see links on sites
everywhere...

and why not do an ad contest: the best pic showing the gp32's glory wins...
all the others' respect ...

Back