Have you considered a mailshot?

Mr_Loon

Can't Remember
Question to OPT :

Have you considered a mailshot, To let people know about these new forums?

Why not put a short email together to let people know about the new forums and explain their purpose?

It might also be a good idea to put a few prominent links to this board on the official Pandora website.

For users who were infrequent visitors to the old forums or those who have been away for a while this information may be quite useful.

Question to OPT :

Have you considered a mailshot, To let people know about these new forums?

Why not put a short email together to let people know about the new forums and explain their purpose?

It might also be a good idea to put a few prominent links to this board on the official Pandora website.

For users who were infrequent visitors to the old forums or those who have been away for a while this information may be quite useful.
Or a official blog post.

and a link to these forums is pinned in gp32x pandora forum, and theres a link on openpandora.org, so basically theyve done everything except bother every preorderer with an email

I'm quite enjoying the chilled out feeling on these forums so it would be best to slowly build them up on a solid base rather than push them everywhere at every possible opportunity.

They are mentioned in the new newsletter. When the iCP is released we should also see more activity too.

What I love the most is every thread isn't turning in to a flame war.

I'm quite enjoying the chilled out feeling on these forums so it would be best to slowly build them up on a solid base rather than push them everywhere at every possible opportunity.

They are mentioned in the new newsletter. When the iCP is released we should also see more activity too.

What I love the most is every thread isn't turning in to a flame war.
+1 :)

I must admit I find myself posting here a lot more than the GP32x forums despite having been a member there for over 6 years. So far this place is very reminiscent of the GP32x of old. Helpful, informative and chilled out.

Back