Ehehehehe

do you think sony, microsoft or nintendo would give some ad spots for the gp? There commercial ennemies!! Have you seen an ad on nintendo's site saying:

"buy the ps2 at top prices, less costey , more graphical power, more games... and why are you on a nintendo's site?"

Great deal for nintendo...

r u talking to me?
r UUU talking to me?

anyways, even though i love nintendo, you have to admit that they always release the same games... take the mario kart series, zelda, dk, mario...

edit

huh, faster then any of you, suckers... ':p'

Not official sites, you misunderstood, sorry if I didnt make it clear. I meant fan sites and forums, and multiplatform news sites like IGN (Thatll cost ya a fair few tho)

But they also make new games like Pikmin and Animal Crossin, and completely revamp games like Metroid Fusion. They also support more 2nd Party developers by actually working with them, not just keeping them exclusive, look at Eternal Darkness, F-Zero and Twin SNakes for results

Of course nintendo will release the same games over and over, thats where the money is. All good games leave you wanting more, and more, and more....nintendo captializes on this. As does other developers like Squaresoft. Thats how you make money, create a franchise that is wildly popular and keep making the games.

hum... what i suggest is that you all garb your little fingers ( did i said that ?! ) and type emails to some video gaming sites and ask... right now, i'm writing a mail to a famous news v-g site...

(can we call this chatting??)

I wasnt saying it was new, just proof of what happens when Nintendo supports and helps its second party developers, you are aware namco and sega made F-ZERO AX/GX

i believe that the original idea of this topics starter was bad. but if you modify it a little. like lets say got to emulation sites. and say hey i just bought this kick ass handheld and i do all of my emulation on it................

that would raise alot of eyebrows and get them to raise their wallets too :)
i am a member of alot of forums but mainly emulation and i will try this at a few. see if it getss any interest.

gpjosh, what as your avatar got to do with nintendo?
They're all Nintendo exclusive/supported franchisees except for Chrono Trigger and f-zero (although f-zero has only been on Nintendo systems not counting the arcade).

GPJosh posted on Mar 7 2004 at 10:24 PM said:
They're all Nintendo exclusive/supported franchisees except for Chrono Trigger and f-zero (although f-zero has only been on Nintendo systems not counting the arcade).
no, its a tripod image hosting thing. get ur pic hosted sumwhere better.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think this is a stupid, pointless thread. Spamming Nintendo boards is a really bad idea. It could get GP32X in trouble and nintendo users will spam GP32X boards. Really bad idea.

GPJosh posted on Mar 7 2004 at 02:24 PM said:
your avatar doesnt work for me...

Deleted User posted on Mar 7 2004 at 09:08 PM said:
Who wants to spam nintendo official forums with links to gp32x?
you dork.

ron, or whoever you are, don, whatever

SHIT HAPPENS

people are losers people are dumbasses people are "dorks" and they dont think before they say stuff. and by complaining about spamming you really arnt helping.

your avatar doesnt work for me...
Who ever doesn't like my avatar, oh well. It was done from scratch and was pretty much a demo I made to test my gif maker using pics. I had laying around.

I thought it was a cool demo anyway. B)

Back