Ehehehehe

A

Aaaaaaaa

Who wants to spam nintendo official forums with links to gp32x?

Stop behaving so damn immature. Spamming boards is NOT fun, even more, hando might get into trouble just because you think it would be damn funny to get on other people's nerves.
I'm really disappointed by the posting quality of gp32x boards lately. 95% of all postings are the same repeating in a one-week-cycle. "Port Diablo!", "Port MAME!", "Port GTA!", "My joystick is broken", "Where can I get warez from?", "Is it worth buying a gp32?", "Will the GP32 survive?", "Should I buy a GP32 or a Zodiac?" and so on. Do we have to deal with people spamming, too? Hope not.

I love nintendo!! *Hugs Gamecube, and new brother GP, GBA cries in the corner*
Loser GBA hehehe. Okay I like all of nintendo except the GBA, too many remakes. Maybe you should go SPAM the sony forums I odn't think as many people like sony

Im not dissing the SONY if thats what u mean, just thinks its more of a casual gamers console!! If thats wot u were reffering to, if not I dont have a clue what u just meant

Who wants to ban Deleted User from the official forums?

don posted on Mar 7 2004 at 09:21 PM said:
I'm really disappointed by the posting quality of gp32x boards lately. 95% of all postings are the same repeating in a one-week-cycle. "Port Diablo!", "Port MAME!", "Port GTA!", "My joystick is broken", "Where can I get warez from?", "Is it worth buying a gp32?", "Will the GP32 survive?", "Should I buy a GP32 or a Zodiac?" and so on.
Maybe you should create some more creative topics then.

Last edited by a moderator:
sony makes just as good games as nintendo does, even though sony hasn't got the big n's big franchises and its magical touch ( I named Shigeru Myamoto san !).
If not, at least they're way ahead of Microsoft...

But anyway, back to the polemic... no reason to ban mr. he just got a bad idea on a bad day... just spank him.

good point, and jebus that was quick, i posted went back to the homepage, and two people had already posted.

And I agree, PofG shud be banned, although a cunning plan arises into my head. People always say that they find out about the GP32 by accident, but heres a point, all of the GP32 comunity seem to link to each other, but none of them, as far as I know, are linked to other non GP32 sites. If u want more people buying the GP and getting into the community link up to sites like Nintendo/X-box etc. forums, so people think, "hey wats that, ill clik it, wow thats a cool machine Ill buy it" Just an idea, that was completely off topic

U even replied y I was typing my reply, Im not saying it 1st party that makes PS2 so annoying, its 3rd party, the crud that they release and get people to buy is appauling, and the fact is, when a rubbish hyped game comes out it is almost always PS2 owners who buy it. Which is annoying for those of us who want quality games, which is y i like Nintendo, all the third party companys that say they are not getting enough money from Nintendo stop developing for it, and thats good coz it gives fewer people the opportunity to get ripped off of 40 quid

Back