Ebay Feedback

Steve-O

Ok, Theres a Seller that I need to Leave Negative Feedback for, but the seller said If I leave them a Negative they will do the same for me..

I paid for the damn Item As Soon as the Item finished so I dont know how they have the right to leave me a Negative If I leave them a Negative!!!

Im leaving them a Negative because I was Charged extra By the Post Office to receive the Parcel as the Seller Did not pay the correct amount.. The Seller will not refund me the Extra money I had to pay.

Thats gotta be against Ebays rules an dI should be able to get Ebay to remove the negative they leave me shouldnt I ??

so the postage wasn't covered by the amount you sent him?

thats the way that ebay will see it, i'm pretty sure that p&p is the responsibilty of the buyer unless otherwise stated.

you could of course send ebay an email with a copy of him effectively blackmailing you into giving him negative feedback, not sure how far you'll get though!

The Auction Clearly Said -

POSTAGE £1.50

I Paid the £1.50 postage

The Seller Put 82p Worth of stamps onto the parcel and posted it when they should have put £1.48 worth of stamps on.

Because they only Paid 82p postage instead of £1.48, I Had to Pay the Post Office Extra Money to Accept the Parcel to Cover the Rest of the postage and the Post Offices Handeling Fees.

I have there Details (Phone Number, Addresss Etc).. I keep getting stupid replies from them like -

"Well Its not my Fault"
"I can give you Half of £1.64 back which is 52p"

And silly things like that

I paid for the damn Item As Soon as the Item finished so I dont know how they have the right to leave me a Negative If I leave them a Negative!!!
thats against the ebay rules, tell them (ebay).

Vimacs posted on Dec 1 2004 at 08:17 PM said:
thats against the ebay rules, tell them (ebay).

yea, thats what I will do..

Im not that bothered about receiving a Negative, I have 148 Positives, 1 Negative isnt going to realy affect me where as the seller only has 4 positives.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rico posted on Dec 1 2004 at 10:17 PM said:
OH NOES NEGATIVE FEEDBACK
OH NOES A STUPID POST!!11! (that is Rico's not the original legitimate post)

Last edited by a moderator:
If they do leave a negative you can leave a 'follow-up' to explain yourself. It wont change your rating but at least when someone reads it they get a justification.

Also, most people on eBay are not idiots, despite what you may think :D Usually people can see the difference between serious feedback and simple aggression. Just leave the feedback.

Back