Anyone here from the NY, USA??

Nintendo

Nintendo Switch
Tunbridge Wells, United Kingdom preferably?

I really need to buy something from there (via eBay), but the seller doesn't want to ship to Australia.

Anyway, I'd like you to buy it from the seller and then ship it to me.

I'll pay you in advance of course.

After failing to find perfection in England via eBay UK, I have now found some awesomeness in NY (Brooklyn), USA. :)

BP, can you help me out? All I need is for something to be shipped/posted to your house or postal address.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a UK dude, not that close to tunbridge wells, what you looking to ship? What's the size and weight as well, I went to post an n64 to australia about 2 years ago and it would have cost almost 50GBP

Yep me too, London sides, I can do the deed if Girafee can't. My eBay rep is flawless so he will trust me, trust me :)

I used to live in Tunbridge Wells, if that helps? I now live about 270 miles away though.

D.

I suppose the safest way would be for whoever is going to ship it, to buy it and then Sony buys it from them so they may ship to his fair home via ebay or whatnot.

Thank you all (GD, F-ZERO and Dunny (lol, by the way)) for the expressions of interest.

I'm actually currently back in negotiations with the seller for shipping to Australia...This time I've offered him extra money.

Locking this thread now, but if the deal with the seller fall through I'll return here. Wish me luck. :)

Back