Get Together


WarmFluffyUK

The Big Wad Bolf.
Joined
Sep 4, 2004
Messages
3,384
Location
UK
Website
www.retrotech.one
If I was to suggest a christmas get together here in Aberystwyth, how many wouldbe interested?

We have mega pubs and lots of places where people can stay (Being a holiday town).

I could book a venue etc.

Just wondering if anyone is interested.
 
kknd_cf posted on Jul 19 2005 at 10:37 PM said:
Gahaha, that's near and in this country.
​
Yep, I thought a locale get together would be kewl. Especially around Christmas time!

Anyone is invited though, wherever you are!

I could even arrange food and music on the Pier overlooking the sea :)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
DemonStar55 posted on Jul 19 2005 at 10:45 PM said:
If I had a way of getting there....

oh well
​
Aww go on, it's gonna be a blast. And you will get a hug from me :wub:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
WarmFluffyUK posted on Jul 19 2005 at 04:50 PM said:
DemonStar55 posted on Jul 19 2005 at 10:45 PM said:
If I had a way of getting there....

oh well
​
Aww go on, it's gonna be a blast. And you will get a hug from me :wub:
​
I don't think my parents want to pay for a plane ticket for me :(

but thanks for the hug offer
 
Last edited by a moderator:
DemonStar55 posted on Jul 19 2005 at 10:51 PM said:
I don't think my parents want to pay for a plane ticket for me :(

but thanks for the hug offer
​

Gosh, I din't realise you were that young.....

From your profile I worked out you're 17... You lucky thing you....
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I could visit my brother in uni the same time...
Rather then a venue how about a late night beach party, we could test the gp against surf and sand
 
Apeiron posted on Jul 19 2005 at 10:59 PM said:
I could visit my brother in uni the same time...
Rather then a venue how about a late night beach party, we could test the gp against surf and sand
​

Well, er, Yeah, er, Have you ever been on the beach in Aber in winter? I think the Brasserie on the Pier would be much more fun!! :) Kewl Disco and food too!!! And big enough for a chin wag!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
saintdragon posted on Jul 19 2005 at 10:52 PM said:
MEH!, im too young, but ild love to come, hmmmm maybe we can arrange this in about 2 to 3 years time.. :P
​

How old are you
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Shame I'd love it, but I'm too married and too busy - young daughter - lots of work and no leave

Guess that makes me a boring old fart :(
Still watching my family at Christmas makes up for an awful lot of missed beer :P
 
Apeiron posted on Jul 19 2005 at 10:59 PM said:
I could visit my brother in uni the same time...
Rather then a venue how about a late night beach party, we could test the gp against surf and sand
​
Have you heard about the number of students that die in the sea in Aberystwyth? :rolleyes:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
LHC posted on Jul 20 2005 at 08:16 PM said:
Apeiron posted on Jul 19 2005 at 10:59 PM said:
I could visit my brother in uni the same time...
Rather then a venue how about a late night beach party, we could test the gp against surf and sand
​
Have you heard about the number of students that die in the sea in Aberystwyth? :rolleyes:
​
The stupid things swim out to sea?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hanz™ posted on Jul 20 2005 at 09:15 PM said:
LHC posted on Jul 20 2005 at 08:16 PM said:
Apeiron posted on Jul 19 2005 at 10:59 PM said:
I could visit my brother in uni the same time...
Rather then a venue how about a late night beach party, we could test the gp against surf and sand
​
Have you heard about the number of students that die in the sea in Aberystwyth? :rolleyes:
​
The stupid things swim out to sea?
​

Actually the idiots come out of the pub drunk, then decide to play in the freezing water and get dragged in by the undercurrents. Sadly it happens quite often :(
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top