Release DraStic Nintendo DS emulator

Exophase . bug report on Tetris DS: the menu screen on the bottom screen when starting the game is now all glitchy. It seems to be a regression, I did not see that before in previous versions. I'll add that in the wiki.

By the way Exophase, is there any reason why Mario Kart seems to go faster? Is that because of the frame skip upgrade?
It could also be because I implemented box test, which the game can be using to reduce the amount of geometry it attempts.

Exophase . bug report on Tetris DS: the menu screen on the bottom screen when starting the game is now all glitchy. It seems to be a regression, I did not see that before in previous versions. I'll add that in the wiki.
My bad. The fix I made last night had a problem. Updated again. Take it off the wiki please ;p

Last edited by a moderator:
More Brain Training works great with this release (was crashing out to desktop for me before), and the slight graphical glitches I was seeing with Retro Game Challenge seem to be fixed too!

The problems I had with text entry in Prof Layton is indeed gone now. Thank you! :D

...and the new 1x:2x mode is excellent!!!

By the way Exophase, is there any reason why Mario Kart seems to go faster? Is that because of the frame skip upgrade?
It could also be because I implemented box test, which the game can be using to reduce the amount of geometry it attempts.

>Exophase . bug report on Tetris DS: the menu screen on the bottom screen when starting the game is now all glitchy. It seems to be a regression, I did not see that before in previous versions. I'll add that in the wiki.
My bad. The fix I made last night had a problem. Updated again. Take it off the wiki please ;p
Ok, got the new version and confirmed it is fine now!

For everyone putting results on the wiki please use the latest version 1.3.2 from now on - thanks !

Picross 3D works brilliantly now.

Another question Exo : would the 1.3.x changes fix the issues with the Phoenix Wright/Ace Attorney games in the 3D investigation scenes?

Updated it again since the fix still wasn't really done properly and I didn't want any more regressions from it :/

Yes the new version should be fixing the Ace Attorney games but I only tested one of them.

Yes the new version should be fixing the Ace Attorney games but I only tested one of them.
If that is the case, this is BIG and will kill my free time :)
It works, tested with all of them.

Games that now work: Freshly Picked - Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland, Super Scribblenauts (font is a bit cut off), WarioWare Touched, and of course the ace attorney games

If that is the case, this is BIG and will kill my free time :)
It works, tested with all of them.Games that now work: Freshly Picked - Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland, Super Scribblenauts (font is a bit cut off), WarioWare Touched, and of course the ace attorney games
Both Scribblenauts and Super Scribblenauts worked fine for me in the first release :)

D.

Will there be a screen rotation function ?

To play games like Brain Training without using the Pandora like a book...

Great Job, Exophase!

Seems like most of my self dumped roms are starting now!

When I find some time (weekend maybe?) I'll check against the wiki to find out which ones are not tested yet...

Back