Drama between Kumaki and ZXDunny (from: "Easy" RPG - Having NOTHING But Trouble [HALF-SOLVED])

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you two please settle your personal scores elsewhere? This thread is supposed to be about EasyRPG issues.

(I can't believe I'm saying that to a moderator. How the hell did she become one?)

You should have walked out of this discussion Kumaki, this was the perfect opportunity. Well... at least one person is having a good time here. 

I got a report on the above post (with the dancing...uh, something) with the question "Seriously?". I'd like to respond to that publicly:

No, not at all. Rather the opposite actually - Humorously. (with allowances for spelling, at least)
I need that deserves a warning point.
My spelling skills? :D

Listen, ZXDunny.  I have PUBLICLY STATED...I have relinquished any say in ANY Mod activity involving you.

So what more do you want?  How the hell could I have a harrassment campaign against you?  There is NOTHING I can do to you, in a Mod capacity.

And because YOU are truly ANNOYING me...why would I want to be anywhere around you?  I have repeatedly said I wanted you to leave me alone.

I am not the one going into threads YOU have created...and shotgunning criticisms of you - and otherwise posting stuff having nothing to do with the topic at hand.

I have not trashed YOUR threads.

Now, we both need a little vacation from each other.

So read this..ZXDunny...but DO NOT REPLY to it.  Walk away.  Watch and see how I don't follow you.

Don't follow ME into threads for the next week.

Watch and see how quick I cool off.

Whatever your INTENT may have been..and may be - it is being RECEIVED and PERCEIVED as negative, attacking, criticism.

Have you ever passed on advice, good, bad, or otherwise...no matter the intent of the giver...SIMPLY BECAUSE OF THE SOURCE OF THE ADVICE?

That is what I am doing to you.  Whether your "advice" is good, bad, or otherwise..I am rejecting it...BECAUSE IT COMES FROM YOU.

This is simply Human Nature 101.  People do not accept "advice" from people they actively dislike.

So you can do me no good.  All you can do is annoy me.

Knowing that...and knowing there is NOTHING I can do to you (so no harrassment is possible)

If you post beyond this, I have to assume your INTENT is to annoy, criticize, and be hostile...because you have now explicitly been told that this is how any further post from you - to or about me - is going to be taken.

So no matter your INTENT...you now know what the effect will be.

Thus, if your INTENTIONS are not bad...you will simply walk away.

Watch and see how I don't follow you.

Leave me alone and I leave you alone.

Do it for everyone else here on the Forums...not for me.  I know you hate me, and would do nothing to favor me.  Believe me, the feeling is mutual.  I don't like you, either.  Which is WHY I have publicly stated I will be involved in no Modding, or decision-making about Modding...that involves you.  Because it would have the appearance of bias/grudge, since it is well known I do not like you.

Now, if not for me...but for the rest of the Board...please leave me be.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do it for everyone else here on the Forums...not for me.  I know you hate me, and would do nothing to favor me.  Believe me, the feeling is mutual.  I don't like you, either.  Which is WHY I have publicly stated I will be involved in no Modding, or decision-making about Modding...that involves you.  Because it would have the appearance of bias/grudge, since it is well known I do not like you.
tumblr_mkjnzi5lH51qdsdx8o1_500.gif

is that a dancing mog from FF i just saw. this is like the middle east never going to end,

Hi Kumaki.  Fellow American here.  I think that you've been a decent Moderator so far...or at least up until the GTA thread, which was ill-conceived IMO.  It's rare that I see a fellow gamer announce that violent video games lead to real violence.  That's where you may have lost a few people...well that and your propensity to use ALL-CAPS....but I didn't mind that so much.  I'm used to talking to NFL fans on Facebook.  I respect what you're attempting to do, (giving back to the community that gives so much).  Believe me, I get that, but your words are actually belying your er, own words.  Actions or misuse/abuses of powers haven't happened as far as I know, and I would NOTexpect that from you, but according to public opinion, you've lost your "cool".  You're allowing "trolls" to derail your own motives and make yourself say things which you normally wouldn't say.  A moderator needs to be better than this.  If I have any advice to give is that you DON'T give into the next person's rant or dig at one of your posts.  Just gloss over it - like Neelix said : "Don't feed the troll".

You're better than this, but like you said, you get "crackers" when you run into computer problems...and sometimes you use a lot of exclamation points and capital letters.  That comes across as "shouting" to people on the internet, regardless of what country they reside.  I like your resolve and your choice to help this community.  I totally understand that.  Let's all get behind eachother and help out, and not look for contentious viewpoints.  Life and learning Linux is hard enough....LOL.  That goes for all of us....and I'm just glad that I finally have my Pandora - it's incredible.  As you all are.  PEACE.

Franko...glad you got your Pandy, and thank you for your kind words.

Kind words are all too rare in this world we live in.

Maybe a few of us can get together, get this thread back on track...and help me get Easy RPG working right...so that perhaps we can write up an article that will help others get it working!

Listen, ZXDunny.  I have PUBLICLY STATED...I have relinquished any say in ANY Mod activity involving you.

So what more do you want?  How the hell could I have a harrassment campaign against you?  There is NOTHING I can do to you, in a Mod capacity.

And because YOU are truly ANNOYING me...why would I want to be anywhere around you?  I have repeatedly said I wanted you to leave me alone.

I am not the one going into threads YOU have created...and shotgunning criticisms of you - and otherwise posting stuff having nothing to do with the topic at hand.

I have not trashed YOUR threads.

Now, we both need a little vacation from each other.

So read this..ZXDunny...but DO NOT REPLY to it.  Walk away.  Watch and see how I don't follow you.

Don't follow ME into threads for the next week.

Watch and see how quick I cool off.

Whatever your INTENT may have been..and may be - it is being RECEIVED and PERCEIVED as negative, attacking, criticism.

Have you ever passed on advice, good, bad, or otherwise...no matter the intent of the giver...SIMPLY BECAUSE OF THE SOURCE OF THE ADVICE?

That is what I am doing to you.  Whether your "advice" is good, bad, or otherwise..I am rejecting it...BECAUSE IT COMES FROM YOU.

This is simply Human Nature 101.  People do not accept "advice" from people they actively dislike.

So you can do me no good.  All you can do is annoy me.

Knowing that...and knowing there is NOTHING I can do to you (so no harrassment is possible)

If you post beyond this, I have to assume your INTENT is to annoy, criticize, and be hostile...because you have now explicitly been told that this is how any further post from you - to or about me - is going to be taken.

So no matter your INTENT...you now know what the effect will be.

Thus, if your INTENTIONS are not bad...you will simply walk away.

Watch and see how I don't follow you.

Leave me alone and I leave you alone.

Now, if not for me...but for the rest of the Board...please leave me be.
Goodness me, you are upset. I'd like to help with that, but you seem to still suffer this delusion that I'm constantly attacking you. That needs to stop for this to be brought to a conclusion. I think I demonstrated conclusively that I have not been following you around and destroying your threads (plural) as this is the only thread that you've really blown up at me in.
So yes, you retract your awful accusations and I will place you on my ignore list.

D.

So can we rename this thread into "Argument between Kumaki and ZXDunny [sLOVED]" now?

So can we rename this thread into "Argument between Kumaki and ZXDunny [sLOVED]" now?
It's not a bad idea. There's already 2 other thread's by Kumaki on EasyRPG in this same section; all the actual EasyRPG posts could be merged into one

Edit:

Bliss...I don't see a certain someone anymore.  Not even an indication of them.

I love the Ignore list.  I wish I'd known how to use it a long time ago!

When someone gets as badly under my skin as this guy did...this is the ONLY viable solution.

THERE IS AN IGNORE LIST!
Yes there is.  But it is not easy to find.  I only now just figured out how to use it and add someone to it.

Had I KNOWN a week ago, how to use it...I would have used it then.

It should be easier to find the Ignore button.   Would have saved a weeks worth of bullspit.

I don't remember it being hard to find... *checks it out*   Huh...  I never noticed that there is no 'add to ignore list' button on the user profile page...

Hey! this ignore tool is pretty flexible too...   I can add DaMummy's sig to my ignore list without ignoring his posts or anyone elses sigs.

*ponders adding milkshake's sig to the list as well*

- Neelix

When it works it's a banner calling for the return of a well like and respected community member who no longer participates in the forums. Kind of pointless in my opinion, but that's neither here nor there.  However since it doesn't work more often than not it's usually that massive error message in 8 languages, that effectively fills my entire screen before I can scroll past it.

- Neelix

dam i thought it was the pink floyd cover art for atom heart mother. i need a bigger screen

lol nvm i was thinking of his avatar

When it works it's a banner calling for the return of a well like and respected community member who no longer participates in the forums. Kind of pointless in my opinion, but that's neither here nor there.  However since it doesn't work more often than not it's usually that massive error message in 8 languages, that effectively fills my entire screen before I can scroll past it.

- Neelix
Okay, that was probably for Prometheus.  I miss her too.  I've been reading this forum from day one and I understand why she left - Let's let Craig wrap things up here - I like the recent turn of events.

On a weird aside, I wish that I could infuse a bunch of cash into the coffers here...no one appears to want my money...  I also wish that my favorite bloggers would return to entertain me...doesn't seem like that will happen either.  One can only hope for their safe return someday, or better - to want them to enjoy their life and it's experiences.  I sometimes "felt" certain blogger's experiences even though I didn't say anything.

It's great to see/read things from Sony....was worried about him but didn't want to see any bra pics, and I I miss certain people - like Gruso - he was very wise and sensible.  I liked reading his posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back