Drama between Kumaki and ZXDunny (from: "Easy" RPG - Having NOTHING But Trouble [HALF-SOLVED])

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Kumaki   There's a very simple solution here.  

Don't feed the troll!

Seriously.  He keeps pushing your buttons because you react like this every single time.   If you  stop reacting hysterically every time he pushes your buttons  he'll get bored and look for his entertainment elsewhere.  

- Neelix

YOU are the one who continues to follow me from thread to thread, and offering nothing but criticism of me...and nothing helpful or pertinent to the original topic.

Look at your own history on this thread, for example.  Have you offered one shred of help?  Have you offered anything pertinent to the topic?  Have you had nothing but criticism for me?
No, I've had nothing but criticism from you, and that's sad - as I said, I was just trying to help you. Milkshake highlighted a very real issue you have, and I was offering to help you deal with it. From there you sent a rather nasty PM, which - yes - I posted publically; I could not run the risk of you referencing something said in private in a public forum with my having no way of defending myself... And I'm afraid that due to your behaviour of late that is a distinct possiblity.
I have only responded to you in these threads in a polite manner asking you top please leave me alone...and to quit shotgunning criticisms of me in threads I have started...and offering nothing in the way of help or otherwise even relating to the topic for which the htread was started.

I have continued to be polite and patient with you in public, but you are really pushing the limits of my tolerance.
But you seem unable to see that you're the one being offensive here. I haven't once insulted you in this thread, and yet here you are again accusing me of doing just that. You really, really have problems.
even to the point where - in order to head off anythign further, I sent you a fairly civil and polite PM...which you, in a rather bush-league manner, decided to post publicly.

Others here in this thread have even called you out for this action, telling you it is in poor taste.
I gave my reasons for that above. Any discussion of ethics is entirely subjective in any case - and the publishing of private discourse is generally very subjective also. I must state that in all the many, many private messages I've received, your was the only one I've ever published - it was just too important not to:
1. You might say something in private that you then use in public - as I mentioned above, you are more than likely to use such a tactic given past performance

2. It means that you'll very quickly stop trying that behaviour when you realise that I will publish anything you say to me.

It's all about protecting myself from you.

If you have something of value to contribute, which relate's to the thread's original topic, by all means do so.  Otherwise, please find somewhere else to hang out.  I am not going to ask you nicely or politely again.
You haven't been nice or polite at all - you still cannot see that you're the one doing the harrassing here and you're coming across as being very intimidating now. You keep on and on about how you have nothing to say to me, that we have nothing to discuss on any subject, but here you are - prodding away, trying to get me to react in a negative manner, doing your best to make me give you an excuse to raise your ban hammer or other such display of your power.
I won't rise to your trolling, I won't respond with anything but courtesy and understanding and above all pity for the condition you find yourself in.

So you can try to bait me all you like, it won't work. I don't respond to bullies like that.

D.

Always knew I could count on YOU for support, Moxie.

Seriously...just look over this thread and answer me ONE question:

Did he EVER offer so much as one shred of anything that was pertinent to the topic?

So what the heck did he even post here for?  What was his motive...other than possibly harassment and stalking?

Answer THAT one, if you can, Moxie.

All I have wanted, from the get-go...is for this guy to get off my back.  He has stretched the limits of any reasonable person's tolerance.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will not go into verbal disagreement with you here. We have a space for that.

Because you know bloody hell well I'm RIGHT.
Calm down Kumaki, you're likely to do yourself an injury with that temper of yours - I'm thinking you might actually benefit from playing some violent games to let off some steam! And that's friendly advice, by the way :)
I've never "been on your back" - you keep prodding and prodding hoping for a reaction. It's not going to happen. And I shall dispense sage and timely advice when you need it, for which you're very welcome - it's the least I can do to help you through this.

D.

WHY did you post in this topic in the first place, if not to harass?  You offered not a shred of advice on the original topic.

Again, I politely ask you to please leave me alone.  your "advice" is unwelcome and unwanted.

From someone else, maybe.  From YOU...it is unwelcome and unwanted.  Now can I make it any clearer for you?

I agree with klapse and also like to add that publishing personal messages in a public forum is imo vile behaviour. You really shouldn't do that without permission from the sender.
Fuck the sender. Anyone that sends messages to someone relinquishes their ownership of that message - that's backed up by law, and is the reason that those clauses you get on official emails (such as "This email is intended for the recipient only..." etc) are unenforceable.
I shall do what I like with text I own.
 Well, there is a difference between what you are legally allowed to do on one hand, and what you ought to do and what kind of general practice one wants at the forum on the other. There might be no law against sharing a PM or an email that you've received (in fact, I believe it is a constitutional right over here), but the general practice is that you keep private messages private. This may wary between boards, but it certainly has been here. There is, to make a parallel, no law against writing long detailed descriptions involving equine reproductive organs either, yet that is also something we do not condone.

You could as easily have written "OK, so now I've received and irate PM from Kumaki just for trying to help", and kept the actual PM contents to yourself (and kept it safe in case you really needed to show it, for instance to (other) mods in case of an escalated conflict). That would have been very much preferable. Consider this an official reminder which may be followed by a formal warning point, once the rest of the mods have been available to discuss.

Moxie:

Please take this in the spirit of friendship and understanding that it is offered in:

I believe I outlined why I did what I did, and why I have never done it before now. You can discuss it amongst the other mods should you wish, you may even dole out warning points. However, be under no illusions - if she tries it again, and does not stop her campaign of harrassment against me, I will do it again.

And again. And again, until I'm banned. And then I hope whoever makes that decision rests easy knowing that they've done what she wanted in the first place.

I would rather be banned than bow down to her tyrannical nature. Now, if she truly keeps her word this time and genuinely does not try to engage me again in a battle of wits she cannot, due to lack of armament, actually win, then this will be the last on the subject.

D.

ZXDunny really worth it the time, over the use of CAPS? Just walk away and ignore the thread or bothered that much put Kumaki on your ignore list? Its a forum on the internet, why so serious...

ZXDunny really worth it the time, over the use of CAPS? Just walk away and ignore the thread or bothered that much put Kumaki on your ignore list? Its a forum on the internet, why so serious...
Because she will not back off - she keeps on and on at me now. What started as a light-hearted bit of forum advice has been escalated by her into something else - and altogether more sinister. I don't see why I shouldn't be allowed to defend myself from her incessant attacks.
D.

I have read and understood your reasons. However, at the same time I cannot condone in general the idea that a PM might be posted openly should the receiver believe it is warranted. That is not the kind of forum atmosphere I'd like. 

And note the "in general" above, because that is what we're talking about. With my mod hat on, I'll have to speak for what ought to be the general principles of the forum. Would a discussion amongst the mods come to the conclusion that your reasons in this case are good enough to warrant stepping past the ordinarily desired principles? Possibly, possibly not. Would a discussion amongst the mods on your above stated principle  - that you might post any and every of Kumakis PMs - come to the conclusion that it is warranted? I'd say not very likely :) However, I do not want someone tomorrow posting someone elses PM and go "But ZX Dunny did that yesterday!!!". Therefore, when you chose to do this, I step in and remind everybody (including you) that that is not considered OK.  Just so that there is no mistakes on that point. 

I have read and understood your reasons. However, at the same time I cannot condone in general the idea that a PM might be posted openly should the receiver believe it is warranted. That is not the kind of forum atmosphere I'd like. 

And note the "in general" above, because that is what we're talking about. With my mod hat on, I'll have to speak for what ought to be the general principles of the forum. Would a discussion amongst the mods come to the conclusion that your reasons in this case are good enough to warrant stepping past the ordinarily desired principles? Possibly, possibly not. Would a discussion amongst the mods on your above stated principle  - that you might post any and every of Kumakis PMs - come to the conclusion that it is warranted? I'd say not very likely :) However, I do not want someone tomorrow posting someone elses PM and go "But ZX Dunny did that yesterday!!!". Therefore, when you chose to do this, I step in and remind everybody (including you) that that is not considered OK.  Just so that there is no mistakes on that point.
I perfectly understand what you're saying and your reasons for doing so.
All that remains is for the party in question to never send me a private message again and I'll have no choice but to abide by your ruling, will I? Of course, the ball is in her court as it has been for days now - let's see if she actually does what she says she will do this time.

D.

Hehe, I see what you did there! You just replaced capitals with italic fonts ;)

Everyone: I have something EXTREMELY IMPORTANT to share with you.

|

|

|

|

\ / 

tumblr_mjtshvL6bM1rdr6xoo2_500.gif

I got a report on the above post (with the dancing...uh, something) with the question "Seriously?". I'd like to respond to that publicly:

No, not at all. Rather the opposite actually - Humorously. (with allowances for spelling, at least)

I got a report on the above post (with the dancing...uh, something) with the question "Seriously?". I'd like to respond to that publicly:

No, not at all. Rather the opposite actually - Humorously. (with allowances for spelling, at least)
I need that deserves a warning point.

Moxie:

Please take this in the spirit of friendship and understanding that it is offered in:

I believe I outlined why I did what I did, and why I have never done it before now. You can discuss it amongst the other mods should you wish, you may even dole out warning points. However, be under no illusions - if she tries it again, and does not stop her campaign of harrassment against me, I will do it again.

And again. And again, until I'm banned. And then I hope whoever makes that decision rests easy knowing that they've done what she wanted in the first place.

I would rather be banned than bow down to her tyrannical nature. Now, if she truly keeps her word this time and genuinely does not try to engage me again in a battle of wits she cannot, due to lack of armament, actually win, then this will be the last on the subject.

D.
MY campaign of harassment against YOU??

Puh-freaking-LEEEZE!!  YOU are the one following ME into every thread I start...and then posting stuff aimed at me and criticizing ME...all of which has nothing to do with the original topic of the thread!!

If ANYONE is harassing anyone...YOU are harassing ME.

If ANYONE has a "campaign" against someone else here...you do against ME.

I have already said I will take no part in Modding anything youu do...or take part in any group Mod decisions that involve you.

I just want to pretend you don't exist, okay?

And I can't DO that...if you keep up what you are doing...following me into thread after thread...and criticising me and otherwise posting stuff aimed at me...which is not pertinent to the topic of the thread.

MY FREAKING GOD....is it SO MUCH to ask you to just leave ME the hell alone??

Believe me, the favor would be returned!

I want NOTHING TO DO with you, ZXDunny.  the faster you are out of my life...the happier I am.

MY campaign of harassment against YOU??
That is indeed what is happening here. As I shall outline for you right now:
Puh-freaking-LEEEZE!!  YOU are the one following ME into every thread I start...and then posting stuff aimed at me and criticizing ME...all of which has nothing to do with the original topic of the thread!!
Well let's just look at this for a moment, shall we? Don't worry, I'll go slowly so you can keep up!
Advanced Search (the little cog-wheel to the right of the search tool at the top-right of the page).

Ensure you're searching the forums, and enter "kumaki" as the author. Ensure you're also displaying topics instead of posts.

Hit Search.

There are two pages of results, totalling 33 topics created or posted in by you. Now, I have the advantage here, because I get the little orange dot which displays if I've posted in any of those topics. So let's look...

I posted in 8 of those topics. Just 8. That's just under a quarter. Obviously I'm not following you around. I can't be.

Of those 8 topics, only two contain contentious issues between you and I - the GTA thread where we first butted heads (you iirc want to ban all violent content in games. If I only knew then why you felt you had to stay away from violent content... but hindsight is a wonderful thing, no?) and this thread.

If ANYONE is harassing anyone...YOU are harassing ME.

If ANYONE has a "campaign" against someone else here...you do against ME.
I think we've satisfactorily put that one to bed, yes? I think that you're lacking in evidence for that claim and now you're desperately trying to save face. It's not working, as anyone with half a brain and access to the search tool as above can prove I'm not doing either of those things.
what you are doing...following me into thread after thread...and criticising me and otherwise posting stuff aimed at me...which is not pertinent to the topic of the thread.
That is not something I "keep doing" - that's something that you imagine has happened in one thread. The subject of which was just a little gentle ribbing with some sage advice as to what to do about your anger issues. You then blew up out of all proportion.
MY FREAKING GOD....is it SO MUCH to ask you to just leave ME the hell alone??

Believe me, the favor would be returned!
If only I could believe that. I truly wish I could. Yet every time I even discuss this with someone else you jump in on the attack. I've not said anything other than nice things to you even since this thread started, and you still keep the attacks coming.
So yes, if I thought you were someone who kept their word (and you're not, on past performance) then I'd just let it go - but you can't expect me not to respond to these outrageous accusations, can you?

D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back