dragonbox.de stock?

T

troydenite

Hello. I've been looking at the OpenPandora for a while now, and think it quite the awesome console. I live in New Zealand, and was planning on coercing my parents to get me one for Christmas. However, there is a slight problem - namely that dragonbox.de, the international supplier (I think), appears to only have 3 1GHZ units in stock at the time of writing.

This, naturally, induces a slew of frantic questions.

Will more Pandora units be produced? Will I have to somehow convince my parents to fork out the cash for one now (unlikely)? Is there somehow any way to get a new 1GHZ Pandora if and when stock does run out?

Answers to my uninformed worries are greatly appreciated.

We had issues with the last shipment of LCDs.

The manufacturer is currently looking for a solution and fixing it. Once that's done, stock will be filled again (400 units at once), so fear not, there will be Pandoras :)

-blinks-

Three replies in less than twenty minutes and one from EvilDragon? :eek:

I see what everyone's saying about the awesome community now. I'm amazed, to be honest. Thank you very much; it's nice to know that I'll still be able to get my hands on one of these. :D

The manufacturer is currently looking for a solution and fixing it. Once that's done, stock will be filled again (400 units at once), so fear not, there will be Pandoras :)
Hallo ED

I bought one 2 days ago........Is that LCD issue free?

gr Michael

Hallo ED

I bought one 2 days ago........Is that LCD issue free?

gr Michael
The LCD issue has been around for about a month and so ED would not have sold you a defective LCD - he has sent them back to the manufacturer.

LCD issue:

We got lots of bad LCD and had to send them back.

We tested every screen.

The issue is that there are not enough LCDs here to produce enough Pandoras.

If you ordered a Pandora you'll get a good one.

ED seems to have still over 90 Rebirth Pandoras in Stock, maybe someone still want to buy a rebirth? Or if nothing helps the LCD's could be "transplanted" into the 1GHz units? I've heared that the old LCDs are a little bit betterr than the new ons from the 1GHz units. 

I wouldn't start transplanting stuff, those Rebirth units will get sold to people who don't like the price tag of the new models.

^He's talking about Burlington, VT.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes I'm close to Burlington VT where it says on the member map that Link lives.

Back