Doom Pwads Have Returned!

Drumaster

Certified Guru
Hey there!

I've been working on some Gp32 projects I think everyone will like lately!
Also I've joined a new news site that covers both Gp32 and other machines as well, where Aquafish, No_Skill, Rattboi and I will be posting our work now!

Check out my new pwads, along with some updates of the older ones on Gamikaze. :)

NiN^_^NiN posted on Aug 5 2004 at 12:35 PM said:
errr why do u post chex quest when u didnt do anything to the file to run it on the gp32?

we have know about it for ages and it runs on the gp32 no problem yet your posting it as your new wad? what exactly did u even do?

http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?showt...t=0&#entry29512

:ph34r:
Hum...LOL

Do you think I made entirely any PWAD?!

Do you think I made every graphic and that I'm a professional graphist?

NO.

I make WAD adaptations on GP32 because NO Chex Quest didn't work as a PWAD but only as an IWAD, which is not convenient if you want Ultimate Doom on your smc too. ;)

I put some weapons at the good place because thay were not, I changed text menu and removed old original Doom one, I resized some pictures to 320x240 instead of 320x200 (as the title screen for instance), I corrected a not clean sound... and transformed the WAD into PWAD in order to be MUCH MORE convenient.

It's called PWAD adaptation, so I never said I did all the work, and I already said it and it was written on my home page.

And sorry NO I didn't know this WAD before. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
In fact, a lot of sounds had a bad end, not very unhearable but it was not nice...so I remade the end of a lot of sounds...redownload Chex 1 & 2. ;)

GPJosh posted on Aug 12 2004 at 08:14 PM said:
Yes, please, I enjoyed playing that game and just missed your release.
If you enjoyed it, you should have it, shouldn't you? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back