Do You Like The Name?

The name is beautiful. Nearly every electronic's name today is HITECH-NAME XYZ-35, so Pandora is a refreshing change from the norm. Looking forward to official news more and more :)

The promos with the url were mailed out yesterday, People will have started receiving them from 12noonish. Got to wait until some people get home from work i guess :)

Alex. said:
The name is beautiful. Nearly every electronic's name today is HITECH-NAME XYZ-35, so Pandora is a refreshing change from the norm.
Really, I thought most electronic gadgets these days had a lowercase 'i' followed by a pretty standard name. I even noticed some headphones in town today called "iAudio iPhones" :s

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, then name it "iNtelligent". Mmm, better not, they don't want to be sued by Intel, lol.

iNcredible, or better: iMpulse.

Anyway, the name is not important, Pandora will work!

What I badly need is pictures, I need to take a look at the beast!

/me waiting for that exciting URL.

eXcite, that would be also a good name... LOL

Squidge said:
Alex. said:
The name is beautiful. Nearly every electronic's name today is HITECH-NAME XYZ-35, so Pandora is a refreshing change from the norm.
Really, I thought most electronic gadgets these days had a lowercase 'i' followed by a pretty standard name. I even noticed some headphones in town today called "iAudio iPhones" :s

You're right, the i's and X's seem to be all the rage now. I tend to put all these repetitive things in one basket :D

More like:

Gods: I dunno, Nariko from Heavenly Sword?
Mortal: Pandora
Evils: Linux (overrated crapware)
Hope: GoitGP 2: Electric Boogaloo

I like it fine. A box of hope!

Goity said:
Evils: Linux (overrated crapware)

WHAT YOU SAY

CoMiKe said:
Well, then name it "iNtelligent". Mmm, better not, they don't want to be sued by Intel, lol.

iNcredible, or better: iMpulse.

iNcomprehensible

iNsane

iNdenial

iNcontinent

yeah, that might work

It could work. I think for styles sake, it should be written entirely in lower case on the system.

"pandora"

Good luck with trying to google more information about this product.. :rolleyes:

So no, not terribly fond of the name.. ;)

Add a number to make it sound "high tech". Why not Pandora 500. If it worked for Amiga it will work for the Pandora :lol:

Eolair said:
Add a number to make it sound "high tech". Why not Pandora 500. If it worked for Amiga it will work for the Pandora :lol:
No way, a product like this needs a future-proof name, like Pandora 2007!

Alex. said:
Eolair said:
No way, a product like this needs a future-proof name, like Pandora 2007!

hah, always makes me laugh when friends got "theirname_2007@hotmail.com" as their email.

As for the name, I like Pandora.

craigIX: Will we get to see pictures before christmas?

Back