Did Someone Say Rock Music?

Sorry but gotta post again; wow. That guys got a great voice, really suits the music. The lyrics are pretty damn good; they don't whine as Spray says and don't try too hard to be deep, although aren't that obvious.

Everyone I've showed it to loves it. Come on dude, make some more CD's and sign them so we can get rich when you make it big ;)

El_Diablo posted on Dec 31 2004 at 10:20 AM said:
hey I checked out that Ryder stuff, that was really good :) ...the production was pretty slick too! B)
How long were you guys together before you decided to call it quits?

Cheers!

I was involved for about a year. All the recording for those tracks was done at home in my or my mate's bedroom using a PC, Cubase VST 5, a single Shure Sm58 mic, and as many instruments as we could lay our hands on (and fit in the room)....

If you haven't tried home recording, it's well worth a go, even if its just for preliminary demos.

To be honest, I'm gutted it never went further. The original two members are sort of still going, but not really doing this stuff anymore (shame). Like I said, when the buisiness aspect outweighs the rest of it, it's just not the same in my opinion. When your image becomes more important than the music too... nope! not for me!

Anyways, I'm hoping to carry on at some point, and if there's anyone on this board within south east wales, we could give it a go! :p

Anways... cheers again, and good luck.

@ Badtoad

There are some seriously talented people in this forum smile.gif

I won't embarass myself by letting you hear my Amiga modules LOL.

Go on! Post them somewhere! If you do - I'll dig mine out and post them too!

;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back