I Made A Music Video!

monkeyo2

Website
josephmaynard.co.uk
I've just finished making a video for a tune by my mate's band. It's a rock / metal type track, not sure on the exact category, but I do quite like the tune (I have heard it quite a few times now!).

I've done a bit of green screen video before, but only for fairly boring talking head web videos, I haven't attempted anything like this before. It has absorbed most of my spare time for the last two months, and my computer has spent hundreds of hours rendering it, HD video really eats up those CPU cycles! Also, you may (or may not!) be interested to know that we had to shoot everyone separately as we couldn't fit more than one person on the green screen.

If you like rock / metal, then maybe you'll like this track too! If you don't like rock / metal, then have a listen to this tune and reenforce those beliefs! If you're indifferent to rock / metal, then why not try this track out and see if it helps you make your mind up! And if you've ever worked with After Effects or any other compositing software before, then why not have a good laugh at all the chroma key errors!

So really, as you can see, there's something for everyone in there, enjoy!
(looks and sounds better in HD!)

Hey!!! You forgot to mention the name of the band :eek:

and the name of the song...

edit: never mind, it is in the title of the video XD

Com64 said:
Hey!!! You forgot to mention the name of the band :eek:

and the name of the song...

edit: never mind, it is in the title of the video XD

You're probably right, I should have taken the opportunity to plug the band and their website a bit more, it might help with the Google rankings!

It was Refresh Resurrection by Sickfixation - sickfixation.co.uk

Number One here we come!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back