THIEVES!

Just stumbled over the fact: Sugar in your tank and the theft of learning material make me think it's one of your colleagues or someone close anyway. Anybody been acting strange lately?

So today I put a Netflix DVD in the mailbox to return it, and an hour and a half later some nitwit snatched it and ran off!

I mean seriously, now I have to pay full price for a movie I didn't even like because some nutless wonder is now checking the mailbox for items to steal? This is starting to really seem personal, but I don't know why as my friend has had no contact whatsoever with that neighbor since moving in, and neither have I since staying here.

I just don't get some people.

Can you set up some surveillance in ur van or letterbox? Or a booby trap? That would be awesome :)

The least you can do is file a report with your pandora serial number. So in that case if it does in up fenced in a pawn shop or police custody, it can be returned to you. (In the US, places like pawn shops must register items with identification markings so they can be returned if stolen.) This is the best indirect approach.

On a side note, if you caught the thief, and was in a state like Texas, you may kill to defend your property without question under the Castle doctrine.

The least you can do is file a report with your pandora serial number. So in that case if it does in up fenced in a pawn shop or police custody, it can be returned to you. (In the US, places like pawn shops must register items with identification markings so they can be returned if stolen.) This is the best indirect approach.

On a side note, if you caught the thief, and was in a state like Texas, you may kill to defend your property without question under the Castle doctrine.

I wouldn't kill him. Maybe shoot his nuts off to prevent procreation, but never kill... it's only stuff, after all.

Back