Did NOT Receive Pre-order Finalization Email

Swordfish II

Advanced Member
Per the Final Email thread, emails went out up to invoice #010627.

I am invoice #010593 and did not receive an email.

I sent @EvilDragon an email Jan 5, 2022 and again on Jan 13, 2022, today is Jan 20 and have as of yet received no response.

Didn’t you cancel your preorder in a rage on Discord and demand a refund?
ED refused to provide interest for the 6 years of funds he has held and utilized, so no.

I want the product I paid for. While ED states I paid for a general store "voucher" the "voucher" explicitly states Pyra Preorder. So I paid for a specific product already and at a specific price.

I would be happy to conclude any and all business in perpetuity with EvilDragon and Dragonbox once he completes his contractual obligations.

Side note there are Pre-pre-orders in the Final Email thread that have been trying to get a hold of ED to get their product for at least a year.
Post automatically merged:

Do you have a pre-pre-order pcb if so you should have had an email, if not you will still get one.

Per the "should I have gotten my final email thread" I should have already received one. I haven't

But you have received the pre-preorder pcb? And have not had the funds credited to your account when you asked to cancel, because you asked for more?
He is on normal pre-orders. #010593 (mine) is less than #010627. The preorder date ED is up to is 5/1/2016 which is when I ordered. See below.

LAST UPDATE: 2021-12-26

Assembling and shipping units has started.
But what if you preordered and didn't receive an email yet?

This is what this sticky is for. If you think you should've received your email already but didn't, please send me a PM, an email (shop@dragonbox.de) or contact me on IRC on Discord.

You should've received your email if you have placed your order before 05/01/2016 00:36:54 (that's up to invoice #010627)

The following pre-preorders should've received their email but have not yet replied or made an order:
1, 10, 11, 39, 42, 62, 64, 65, 80, 84, 86, 87, 92, 93, 103, 115, 117, 145, 146, 148, 153, 160, 161, 162, 168, 170, 171, 178, 180, 181, 182, 184, 191, 193, 199

The credit card from back then is 3 cards ago and the address is 4 or 5 addresses ago. At no point were any funds ever returned to me. Which would also be unacceptable as I denied a straight return of funds meaning the preorder agreement is still valid and in effect.

ED refused to provide interest for the 6 years of funds he has held and utilized, so no.

Yeah, as it had neither been held nor utilized (as it was used to order the parts, which also was made clear back then) - and there was never an interest agreement.
There is not a single company I've seen that gives you interest once you place a preorder and get that cancelled :)

Side note there are Pre-pre-orders in the Final Email thread that have been trying to get a hold of ED to get their product for at least a year.

Hm? I need to recheck that thread, but I'm not aware of a single one who tried to reach me using WhatsApp, Discord or similar and didn't receive the link to finalize the order.

But yes, it seems like there was some issue with the last batch of preorder finalizing mails - no idea why. But check the latest news post for more information.

Yeah, as it had neither been held nor utilized (as it was used to order the parts, which also was made clear back then) - and there was never an interest agreement.
There is not a single company I've seen that gives you interest once you place a preorder and get that cancelled :)

Hm? I need to recheck that thread, but I'm not aware of a single one who tried to reach me using WhatsApp, Discord or similar and didn't receive the link to finalize the order.

But yes, it seems like there was some issue with the last batch of preorder finalizing mails - no idea why. But check the latest news post for more information.
I appreciate it. While we have had our differences on many things, and I will not be a customer again, I hope I will still enjoy the Pyra

Wouldn't "with interest" have meant a loss in this case (no pun intended)? So your both being very kind, I see.

Back