"Deleting" posts is bad

Exophase

Nothing good will ever come of Exophase.
Nova said:
You might not be on anything, but you aren't helping keep the thread on track.

This thread is for discussing newly purchased Caanoo consoles. For any other questions, go here.

Could you please explain to me what the point of this thread is in the first place? A thread where people can say they preordered a handheld that won't be shipping for another 3 weeks? So far there are more posts of "stay on topic" than there are of people actually posting to say they ordered it. Are you sure you guys aren't trying to force activity?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the bigger question is, can't someone start a thread (about whatever they like) without it turning into another discussion about how allegedly shit the Caanoo is?

More moderation is definitely needed in here.

Gruso said:
I think the bigger question is, can't someone start a thread (about whatever they like) without it turning into another discussion about how allegedly shit the Caanoo is?

More moderation is definitely needed in here.

Sadly if it wasn't true there would be no need for moderation in the 1st place.

Sad, but true. GP32x turned into a playground for trolls. 2 more victims for my ignore list...

@Gruso

Exactly that's the point...

You know, telling people to stay on topic and announcing that you're putting "trolls" on ignore is not exactly staying on topic either...

But whatever, I guess I'm one of those people on ignore, don't see who else it could be. That sucks, I like talking to sbock and this is a really stupid and impulsive reason for doing something like that, but oh well, if it makes him feel better.

(moved snipped from this thread: http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/55447-ordered-my-caanoo/ )

Back