Dear Mods- Please Read!

sbock

Chaos is our mode and modus
Dear Admins and Mods!

I don't want to appear impatiently, but I think there are two newsposts from Pickle and DaveC waiting for approval in the Wiz news section.
One of them over 1 day now. DaveC and Pickle are both Gurus, so I don't think they want to spam the boards.
Can you please check this? No offense, but I also don't want to read a newspaper from yesterday.
Something is flawed with the news section from Wiz and GP2x. A news for the GP2x from me stayed 3 days in purgatory. But perhaps the audit is so time intensive. ;)
And no, I don't belive in the big Pandora conspiracy. The truth is out there... B)
Thanks. You can delete this thread after approval...(Of course you also can delete this thread if the approval fails...)

Regards,
Stephan

I've posted them with a slight edit. I still don't understand what Pickle means by "Not fear away of 0.3 anymore". I don't know exactly what was meant (I can guess, but I'd rather not), so I left it like that, but it would be nice if Pickle cleared it up.

The problem with approving news is that it doesn't show up in the "View new posts", so you have to manually check the news sections.

, so I left it like that, but it would be nice if Pickle cleared it up.
LOL, I dont even know what was supposed to mean. Man, I must have been out of it yesterday. 0.3 i think is referring to the quake engine which I changed the home dir. Can you tell which game it was refering to?
Sorry i cant even explain that :p Hilarious. I cant stop laughing

Update: Ok it wasnt something I wrote it was the author of CKP, i just happened to copy paste the news from the site. http://clonekeenplus.sourceforge.net/
What it meant "i think" is that there nothing to stop him from going to 0.3 which is a restart on the code to get ready to add big new features like support for episodes 4-6.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back