Votes: 0 0.0%
  • gp2x and psp, ds

• psp an ds, gp2x

• ds and gp2x,psp

• Total voters

GBA is still current. It's still being manufactured and new games are coming out for it. (FF6 should be released in North America soon! 8======D~~~~~ )

gba > psp but ds > gba, then again 2x > ds....so.....2x, ds, psp

DS, GP2X, PSP for me. The GP2X is a very close second though, and only second because of the awesomeness that is the SuperCard :D

purple_goat posted on Dec 8 2006 at 10:11 PM said:
no i didnt, im only including current consoles
Blasphemy!

GBA is still very much a current console. Summon Night 2, Juka, Scurge, and FFV (among some others) were just recently released, and FFVI is on the way. Not to mention the fact that the GBA consistently outsells PSP (in America, at least). Anyway...

GBA > DS > GP2X

I'm going to omit PSP because... I don't think the console should be accompanied by the word "favorite" (even if "least" is in front of it).

Last edited by a moderator:
whats with all the psp hating i just got one for $130 (came w/ 2 games)
and i love it.
on the other hand i've had the ds since launch and i think it sucks total, an i mean total,ass
seriously gameboy color>ds, i mean it
gba is not the current generation
thanks for you input :) :) :)

p.s. dear ravnos wtf is this: 8======D~~~~~ ? :ph34r:
is that ejaculating penis? :huh: :ph34r: shit. :blink:

PSP, DS, GP2x.

I'd like to like GP2x more, but I don't really use it that often other than for devving.

But if any DS or PSP lovers asked me, naturally I'd say GP2x.

purple_goat posted on Dec 9 2006 at 09:30 AM said:
whats with all the psp hating...
I think few here really hate the PSP, its just that it isn´t very appealing. Its got some nice Emus, but that´s all.

I sold mine a week ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
that, the commercial games (the majority) suck and i hate sony!

I'm just very disappointed by the PSP because I thought it had enormous potential, but Sony's doing nothing to get those exclusives on their console (even the GTAs aren't exclusive...). I'd be pretty surprised if Sony even bothers with a PSP2.

Their sales figures were initially good, but now the DS has just squashed them out of existence. It's outselling the PSP at something like 10 to 1 in some places.

Between that and the PS3's problems, maybe it's bad karma coming back to bite Sony in the ass.

yeah, they should have thought twice before shutting Lik Sang down! also the psp is getting tons of unplayable games, i mean why put 1 joystick on a handheld then port tons of games that require 2? and with all the battery recalls id feel paranoid using one (its just a ticking time bomb!)

psp, gp2x, ds

not that I like Sony, but this is anyway not the question. With the psp you get a nice console for homebrew, and the best thing is, the console is subsidized by sony. So I bought the unit and some second hand games (ultimate g'n'g, outrun 2006, wipeout pure, all very nice). THis means Sony did not earn any money, and I am gambling around with the gba emu and the abolutely crazy cps2 emu.

gp2x and psp, ds for me

I don't feel I have a gaming-handheld but more like a personal media player (that sounds more mature :p)

If you had a 1.5 psp with devhook you would say psp no doubt! from an owner of all three.

Back