Craigix Gp2x Cap, Wow.

Hold select to return to the menu.
The border is because the GP2X screen isn't the same resolution as the SNES display and so has to be scaled down a little unless you want it scaled to match the GP2X resolution.

holding select doesnt work for me i figured it out though (have to press start select and the center of the goddam volume button)

i messed up my settings now for the esnes i had it running at 15fps overclocked and then upped the overclock to 270mhz (and got 8fps :S )

somthing messed up i think

thanks Samba Pa Ti but its not coming off so i will just leave it it does not anoy me enough to go the risk of breaking it to try another cap

DaveC is to thank for that basic joystick design, we just modded what he made a bit more. I'm glad you like it though, I also think it works better when you get the 'feel' of it.

It is full speed, including perfect sound on the DS, but there is a bug where the cursor doesn't move with the stack of blocks sad.gif Not the end of the world though as there is a homebrew version for the DS which is fairly accurate and uses some ripped graphics and sounds.

To get it full speed on the GP2X, I had to overclock to 280MHz and set the frameskip to about 6 or 7.

...Thank you for telling me about Tetris Attack DS Homebrew....

uhm...hm....I'll be back in awhile, maybe.

Wifi multiplayer... @_@

There's also a version of Panel De Pon for GBA. It was released as part of a 2-in-1 with Dr. Mario under the title Puzzle League.

Ya but if the SNES one doesn't run well, I got doubts about the GBA one, GBA emulation isn't prime yet either..so.. -shrug- not sure.

Nonetheless, I just tried that DS homebrew Tetris attack, the source is availible. I really wish I had the talents to port it over. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
are there any plans to release a non-engraved version?
When I first looked at the engraved version, I thought the engraving would get in the way as it appears to stick out a bit, so I stuck to the stick that was supplied. But the original stick started to hurt my thumb after a while so I gave the embossed stick a go... I was glad I did, it's soo much better and the engraving doesn't get in the way in the least.

My only beef with the Embossed stick is it kept falling off too easy, so I used a tiny thin little bit of sellotape on the stalk of the joystick and that solved that little niggle.

It's fair to say that now I have no problems with the joystick on my 2X, and am very happy with its performance.

P.S. When I say Sellotape I mean sticky tape, as I seem to remember that the product name "Sellotape" in one or more countries is a brand name for condoms. I didn't want you guys thinking "This girl's doing something kinky with the joystick!" :lol:

I got mine for Christmas from Gb2x.co.uk
it come with some kind of cap on it already unless this is standard on any 2x i just dont know , all I know is that whatever it comes with is just fine.

Back