Covid-19 (Coronavirus) - Please stay safe, y'all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, that is fair. I have only posted pro western comments here, it must be quite nauseating.

I am just noticing that ElPoco is posting all the things I used to post when I was in my early 20s until the Mexicans I was working for asked me if I hate white people.

I didn't notice that I was brainwashed into hating my culture, my people and my history and I was praising non western culture (and food!). This is actually a thing in Canada and has been going on since the 80s at least.

Once you start to notice that the directionality of the criticism is directed at ones own people, culture and history, it takes on a bit of a different tenor.

Phlyras critique is really good though.

Ditnt teach us the Virus, that Peaple aren’t the best idea, ?
So it’s a lot easier to keep distance, if you hate the Peaple

Send from something, i guess ^^

@Linux-SWAT You forgot: https://fair.org/media-beat-column/30-year-anniversary-tonkin-gulf-lie-launched-vietnam-war/

But all things are old. Climate change?

The official position is that mRNA vaccines can't change your DNA
Although your statement is totally true, the playstation couldn't be hacked either.

next Virus is this "Walking Death" Virus
That's a very good thing, we are too sedentary, we need to walk more.

You know what I have NEVER heard from any doctor, scientist or politician ... like ever? Not a single one has ever said they are wrong. It just doesn't happen.
Unless under pressure, like in the Nuremberg trials?

Supermarkets force customers now to use shopping carts.
There was a study where if you increase the size of the shopping cart, you buy more stuff.

there's a risk it might modify your DNA by accident
Do you think it could happen during DNA repair (1)? Or more like an epi-genetical marker (which are hereditary)?

(1) Like this other RNA:

so, no, it's not gene therapy.
but it's not a classical vaccine either...
Post automatically merged:

Because, your posts read more like you are obsessed with hating your people, your culture and your history.
1Cor 4:14? If he didn't care, he wouldn't even mention them.

Last edited:
Four people develop Bells palsy after taking Pfizer vaccine:

Just as I don't trust the people pushing this stuff, i am hesitant to offer this as evidence for anything. When I got my immunizations as a kid, I remember vaguely feeling a little light headed (maybe a bit of a fever?) over the next day or so and then the shot area developed some kind of scar and left the typical vaccine scar on the shoulder.

So, this could be nothing.

But, have you noticed that you guys have managed to have a really great conversation on this topic and collect a whole bunch of pros / critiques meanwhile the media, doctors and government officials are ONLY pushing the pros?

This is just spooky.

Here in Germany for some reasons Supermarkets force customers now to use shopping carts.
One per person.
They say this makes sure people keep distance.
My guess is, that that rule is in place, because this way you can control how many customers are in without the need to count them coming and going.

meanwhile the media, doctors and government officials are ONLY pushing the pros?
Of course not. They are just deplatformed, silenced and not broadcasted.

My guess is, that that rule is in place, because this way you can control how many customers are in without the need to count them coming and going.
Indeed, no more carts = no more people inside. If you go in as a family, each person needs to take a cart.

In the army, one method used to break soldiers consists in ordering them to do absurd things.

In France, ski stations are open, but ski lift are forbidden:

Recently, bookstores were closed. Also some shelves of the supermarket weren't allowed for the customers, e.g. books, music.

And after the first fake lockdown, restaurants and bars were open, but masks were mandatory outside.

Some supermarkets have open air parking lots, so the carts may be out in the parking lot loading merchandise in a car before returning the cart. It doesn't seems an accurate system to count visitors inside.

Indeed, no more carts = no more people inside. If you go in as a family, each person needs to take a cart.

In a pandemic situation it really doesn't make sense that the whole family should go in, although there'll always be cases where the parent has none to leave the child with while buying groceries.

Some supermarkets have open air parking lots, so the carts may be out in the parking lot loading merchandise in a car before returning the cart. It doesn't seems an accurate system to count visitors inside.
It's still way less effors to count the provided carts once or even once a day. Plus, they only want to ensure an upper bound.
I'm still only guessing at the reason, but they did have a bouncer at the Rewe across the street earlier this year. Now they don't.

they did have a bouncer at the Rewe
It is because people do not have etiquette anymore. If you are a gentleman, then you tip the bouncer 10% of what you consumed inside. People just are not tipping the bouncer because they are uneducated savages.

Italy is allotting the money they (will) get from the Corona relieve fund: 200 billion euro.

9 go to health services. (because they are undeserving of more)
17 go to Gender Equality (because THAT is TWICE as important )
74,3 go to climate transition (Because that will keep the virus away!)

EotGy2tW8AEDeNY.jpeg

This is the money Europe gives to Italy as a "Sorry we didn't help when you had a Corona crisis, even though you requested it... and we are an european UNION... so we should have... but didn't".

• Wow
Reactions: rSl
An article dated from one week ago, from the New England Journal of Medicine.
"Equally important is offering companies protection against potentially substantial liability should Covid-19 vaccines cause real or perceived injuries to recipients. Manufacturers won’t agree to procurement contracts or ship vaccine without liability protection. According to an AstraZeneca executive, for example, in the company’s bilateral contracts, it has been granted protection against legal claims arising from the use of its vaccine products, since it “cannot take the risk” of liability."

Give them a six figure number of test subjects to vaccinate and properly test the vaccine's effectiveness by trying to infect them and they might feel less a need to ask for such insurances.
Aren't you used to disclaimers that go in a similar direction, in the Linux-SWAT?

I keep on thinking about the earlier question about whether or not our leaders would lie to us. This is tangential to the question, but, it serves to inform us about our leadership. If we know the what kind of person a leader is, we can start to understand why they make the nonsense decisions like we have seen in response to the chinese flu.

This just dropped:

In summary, the video talks about a document leak that was not only labeled top secret in Canada, the parts that were redacted were done so poorly such that the reporters could read the redacted parts.

What this video supports is the general idea that the leaders of western countries are weak, spineless, without vision or care about their people or the future. When I think about the question of whether or not they would lie to us just to go along with the peer pressure of the zeitgeist around them, I just look at reports like this. Reports where we see Trudeau bowing his head to the imagined might of China, which is not a superpower in any sense of the word, while China holds hostage two Canadians. Imagine American representatives going to an Iran naval excercise WHILE Iran held American hostages?

Wow.

Whether it is Trudeau in Canada, Jacinda in New Zeland, Macron in France or Merkel in Germany (I accidentally typed Poland ... WOOPS! Quick edit!), these are not leaders. These are children still stuck in high school doing everything the can to be like by the popular kids.

It isn't even that they are lying. If our leaders are so weak that they are still just trying to be liked by the cool kids, why would they not lie, twist the truth and make ridiculous decision like mandating people stay indoors from 9pm to 5am?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back