Covid-19 (Coronavirus) - Please stay safe, y'all

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has instantly been flagged as someone not worth listening to because he's debunking the official bullshit, he even wrote a book about it.
He was president of the "transmissible diseases council" which directly reports to the health ministry.
He's at the head of the emerging infectious diseases department in a near-Paris hospital with a high reputation, the Raymond Poincaré University Hospital.

https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Perronne
https://www.albin-michel.fr/ouvrages/y-a-t-il-une-erreur-quils-nont-pas-commise-9782226455185

Last edited:
Robert did something I've been wanting, a comparison of deaths to normal years. With the distribution of COVID-19 deaths among age groups being roughly equal to the distribution of all deaths among age groups, it has made me wonder how many people are dying of COVID-19, and how many are just dying with COVID-19.

If we do assume COVID-19 has been killing everyone, there's still another way to look at it: Years lost instead of lives lost. In that context, suicide is still a much worse pandemic than COVID-19.

This is provocative, not informative, but still a reasonable question: What about the homeless in the US? None of them seem to be dying from the epidemic:

Judging from this video, the virus seems to have expensive tastes for rich people. No dead poor people anywhere:

If the china virus is actually deadly, why hasn't it cleaned up all of Lost Angeles and Sand Francisco tent cities? Those should be completely empty by now if we are being told that not wearing masks, not social distancing and not staying indoors will actually help.

There is a saying: if you walk into a meeting and don't know who the sucker is, you are the sucker. The chines virus meeting we are having globally? Yeah, I think we are the suckers.

EDIT: I don't know what happened to the links. I think I fixed them.

My governor is holding a COVID-19 press conference in three and a half hours. Not unexpected, most coronavirus restrictions in this state were set to expire in three days. The question now is whether he merely extends the current orders, or introduces a bunch of new ones too. I'm leaning toward the second, actually.

My governor just announced Executive Order 181 for North Carolina, which tells people to stay inside from 10 PM to 5 AM, tells most businesses to close by 10 PM, and even limits alcohol sales to before 9 PM.

It may seem pretty light to you guys, but I guarantee people here will be raising Cain about it.

Stay indoors from 10pm to 5am? Isn't that basically saying stay indoors while you sleep?

Jesus F. Christ. I think it's time for a global insurrection in the western world. We can see the corruption, but holy shit are they incompetent beyond words.

Executive Order 181 for North Carolina, which tells people to stay inside from 10 PM to 5 AM
In not-so-democratic countries, that is when you move large amounts of political prisoners, contraband and weapons of mass destruction.

Germany, wants to loosen the Lockdown a bit over Chrismass, so Family Partys till 10 Adult Members are possible..
But after that, some of the Federal Countrys of Germany wants a Full Lockdown until the 10th of January..

Im a bit confused about the Vaccine: Couldnd whe find a better Vaccine that dotnt need a Cooling under - 90 Degrease?? (Celsius)
But maybe it will only need the - 90 Degreese for Transport, i cant imagine somewhone would be happy to get something this cold in his venes ..

Germany, wants to loosen the Lockdown a bit over Chrismass, so Family Partys till 10 Adult Members are possible..
But after that, some of the Federal Countrys of Germany wants a Full Lockdown until the 10th of January..

And Bavaria ? I think I heard it has more restrictions that elsewhere ? I wonder if that affects the Pyra somehow ? Let's hope everyone stays safe.

Im a bit confused about the Vaccine: Couldnd whe find a better Vaccine that dotnt need a Cooling under - 90 Degrease?? (Celsius)
But maybe it will only need the - 90 Degreese for Transport, i cant imagine somewhone would be happy to get something this cold in his venes ..

They found several vaccines, or they didn't yet, it's just not so fast. I don't think any vaccine is sufficiently tested. So in that sense none is ready. I don't say that governments are wrong in rushing, just that rushing has risks (not rushing too).
It's not so unbelievable to me that the first vaccine used has difficult storage requeriments. I guess with more time researchers have more possibilities, but when they need to come up with something that usually takes decades in months, they do what they can.
The astrazeneca/oxford vaccine, sputnik, and I think one of the Chinese vaccines at least don't need so low temps, and Moderna needs "only" -20°C.
Commercially thinking, that's a reason for Pfizer to hurry selling it's vaccine. Once the others are available, Pfizer's might be less attractive (but there's going to be such a big market, that I guess their problem won't be lack of customers).
From the public point of view, the sooner people start being vaccinated with _any_ vaccine (assuming it works) the sooner the hospitals are somewhat relieved and able to care for people that would otherwise die and suffer, so they may want to spend what it takes to keep it at -70°C and still be able to save people and money. At least in the West people seem more willing to risk a new vaccine that keep locked down or take preventive measures in general, so it makes some sense.
But that's assuming a lot of things:
- the vaccines are safe and don't have late secondary effects still unknown (there doesn't seem to be any evidence of them, but the manufacturers don't seem to take responsability for them).
. the vaccines are effective, prevent many deaths/hospitalizations. (there seems to be some evidence for this, albeit shortlived and not too numerous yet, and the jury is still out, except in the UK)
- the effects of the vaccines last long enough (specially for any vaccines that don't prevent infections/spread, just disease)
. people keeps prudence long enough even as portions of the populations get vaccinated (specially with any vaccines that might not prevent infection/spread, just disease)
That said, if I could find a better vaccine sooner I would, but I can't, so there might be little point in worrying. I wish the news were more balanced, and it smells fishy that the Chinese, the Russians and the West seem like having a different epidemic or something (why aren't they considering western vaccines and the west considering the other vaccines, it's a sad unsolved mutual mistrust) but politicians and many people long for optimism, so they look at the bright side and just want a magic bullet almost at hand that they can hope for.
Good luck for all.

You dont need everywhone to get Vaccined, but i think more than 60 %,
If the Virus cant spread, because the other 40 % wouldnt be in Contact whit each other, its should be fine...

I got used wear the Buff also in Summer, even if my Neck is quite White because them ^^

You dont need everywhone to get Vaccined, but i think more than 60 %,
If the Virus cant spread, because the other 40 % wouldnt be in Contact whit each other, its should be fine...
I guess that depends on what the vaccine does. If it just stops the symptoms but vaccinated people still can carry the virus and spread it, then you need to vaccinate almost 100% of the population. Or at least so many that you have enough hospitals to cure the unvaccinated when they get it. You can also dodge it if you concentrate the vaccination on the more vulnerable groups.
If the vaccine stops the virus taking hold in people and then vaccinated people can't spread it, then yes, you probably can leave 30 or 40% unvaccinated people and the virus might still find it too difficult to spread.

Wasnt the meaning of a Vaccine to teach your Body Health Protection System (Abwehrkräfte) how the Virus looks, so its then prepared for the real Virus? So a Vaccine should make you Imune for the Virus..

Wasnt the meaning of a Vaccine to teach your Body Health Protection System (Abwehrkräfte) how the Virus looks, so its then prepared for the real Virus? So a Vaccine should make you Imune for the Virus..
Yes, traditionally. That's how vaccines have erradicated or almost erradicated diseases. At least I had that notion too. It's only that the Moderna and Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine, and the Oxford/AstraZeneca in a large part, seem not to be tested to stop contagion, just symptoms. They may still reduce viral load and contagion, and it wouldn't surprise me, but there's no proof of that, because the trials were designed to prove something else. That's why some call them gene therapy and not vaccines, but in any case it wouldn't be therapy if you take it before being ill, so it's some kind of prevention, and almost everybody is calling it vaccine. The Moderna an Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine do not contain the coronavirus, they have some mRNA instructions for your own cells to produce copies of some protein that the virus has, and that seems to let your Abwehrkräfte identify and block that, so when later the virus comes carrying the same protein, your Abwehrkräfte would indeed find it looking like what they once saw and it would be more easily controlled so that the virus wouldn't cause respiratory problems, death, etc. That's the theory, the practice is that what they measured seems to be symptoms, not viral load in trial participants [Edit: ok, they must have measured viral load in participants with symptoms, but not in asymptomatic participants), so we don't really know wether it prevents symptoms and contagion or only symptoms.
I'm not a doctor or anything similar. I may be misunderstanding it. In any case, believe what your doctor tells you, not me.

He also explains why it's a bad idea to take the gene therapy (untested, possibility of people's DNA modification, possibility to pass this modification to children)
The official position is that mRNA vaccines can't change your DNA, and this is all unfounded rumours based on a misunderstanding of how it works. Though I can't say I really understand how it works myself. Do you claim that all these people are lying?

So our Gouverment bought something that isnt the best, but good enough to be worth a try..

Im happy when this whole Corona Virus thing is over, but im fear a bit the Virus that comes beyond:
I would laught loud when the next Virus is this "Walking Death" Virus, that makes you a Walker after your Death..
I should maybe refuse to watch that many Zombie Shows ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back