COVID-19 / Coronavirus Pandemic

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least Garlic should help against Vampires, but it ditnt help against Wario ^^
On the other hand: I heard rumors the Pandemic was startet by Bats, and Vampires are able to fly around as bat so it should help against Covid 19..

Meh, the superfood myth. Yes, food is great, but the idea that there are foods you can eat to excess is simply magical thinking. Honey in particular will still make you fat from all the sugar it contains if you eat too much of it.

---Edit: because it's good for karma to instruct people :^)

Although, the natural antioxidants function in human body has not fully understood, however, the investigations illustrated a function in effects of natural honey in many of aging and process highly reactive ingredient drive from oxygen which named free radicals and reactive oxygen species (ROS) are generated during metabolism.
Is that english? The words are, but the sentence structure seems to be three separate sentences roughly stacked together at random. Either that's been achieved by insufficient edit-fu, or these days I'd suspect a GAN gone rogue.

Well, it's reviewed and published and hosted on https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov which is the "primary agency of the United States government responsible for biomedical and public health research" (wikipedia).
Maybe you should complain there ?

Back to topic:

The minister who should have been prosecuted for crime against humanity a long time ago is finally prosecuted:
- by a false justice court composed of politicians, the "cour de justice de la république"
- charged with endangering the life of others (if I remember right, people were far more than endangered because they died)
- have a status of "assisted witness", which is soft for someone being prosecuted

Last edited:
A new paper published in the Lancet says booster shots are unnecessary.

In unrelated news, I just realized I trust President Biden more than I trust the Lancet.

Yeah, antibodies should be produced when a virus infection is detected, and mostly cleared up once the infection is cleared, and that more or less applies to the vaccinated just the same. But the immune system has memory cells and can reproduce more of those antibodies if a new compatible virus is detected. The only question which hasn't been answered yet is how long those cell can remember an infection for, and I guess it the covid-19 virus can evolve enough while retaining it's power to evade those antibodies.

Honey and Health: A Review of Recent Clinical Research

Did they use real honey for their trial tests? oh wait, they didn't, it's just a summary of other studies. (standing on the shoulders of giants, so to speak. And by referencing these other studies, the other studies become more important, because other studies reference them)
But by neglecting the fact that honey is not honey (anymore) they actually do a BIG dis-service to science.
By saying "honey is 25% sweeter than tablet sugar" it means that normal people read that honey is sweeter than refined sugar, which is not the case. And the 25% is made up, as sweetness varies a LOT between different tablet sugar brands (I like the stevia ones). If it wasn't made up, then it would say things like "on average".

Let’s hope QC gets far better as a result of this incident but the idea of stating that injecting people with stainless steel particles won’t have any adverse effects on those people seems a little premature... https://www.independent.co.uk/asia/japan/japan-moderna-contaminated-vaccine-deaths-b1916234.html
All I read is: Spain kills 3 Japanese in biowarfare. We're sorry we got caught. Thanks for the 2 shipments back, but you still need to pay them.

Nicki Minaj says she’s hesitant to get vaccinated, because her cousin had a friend who got vaccinated, then became impotent, and then his fiancé called off their wedding. The striking part to me is how articles state that there is no scientific evidence to back this story up.

“MY LIFE IS FUCKING RUINED!”
*: “Yes, but can you prove it?”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back