COVID-19 / Coronavirus Pandemic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some friends went back to Italy to see family now that restrictions are lessened. But grandparents are not allowed to see grandkids because the kids aren't vaccinated. I didn't envision coercion this horrific.

Those who do get the jab may wish to get a d-dimer test performed within a few days. Do it from a different doctor or with an independent lab. Siemens makes a popular tester.

Strange the only reaction I noticed was that my Arm still hurts ..
no fever, no cold like symptoms, nothing..
the quite opposite: today was the first day, I walked entirely whiteout the sticks ..
At least for me it wasn’t that unpleasant as I thought..
so even if I have to get every year a new shot to be up to date against Corona, I’m fine ..

Those who do get the jab may wish to get a d-dimer test performed within a few days. Do it from a different doctor or with an independent lab. Siemens makes a popular tester.
Well, it's been almost six months since my second jab now, so I guess it's too late for that test. I was wondering though, I knew someone who got the shot, then was treated for multiple blood clots in the lungs later in the year. I assume by what I read when I searched "d-dimer" that you're implying blood clots and the shot may be related? I knew that was the case with J&J, but not Pfizer or Moderna I thought?

Oh. Well, the person I knew got their lung clots from a leg clot suddenly breaking up. Apparently their doctors were already aware of the leg clot though, as it had been there for several years.

I'm just wondering now if the vaccine can cause larger clots to break up, forming smaller clots.

@levi I was unware of vaccines causing blood clotting, where did you hear that?

I am aware of reports of significant clotting adverse reactions from both the mRNA and adenovirus experimental genetic therapies currently being administered on test subjects.

Situation in France, one translated tale:

“Here in France, it has gone to the extreme with the “Health” Pass. Last week on the 21 st, ALL restaurants, bars, coffee shops, and any leisure activities like sporting events, theaters, cinemas, museums, were closed to anyone without “the pass” and all staff at these places are mandated to get the jab to keep their job.
“It is now a 6 Month prison sentence if you are caught inside any of these places without the pass (the man who slapped the president in the face got only 3 months prison time). Business owners will get a fine of 45,000 euros and 1 year prison sentence if they do not comply with the use of “the pass” and force all their employees to get the jab. (If you know France, you can commit murder and have less of a sentence).
“So, the result? All the low paid employees quit; they can makemore on welfare here. (For now)
We can still technically “get takeout food” but I just tried last night and every restaurant in our town (that is dine-in with takeout) has closed their doors due to the lack of staff.
“As of last week, ALL doctors, nurses and health industry workers have been mandated to get the jab or lose their license, practice, job, business etc. (ALL health care here is Govt paid positions and there are no private health care Doctors or Hospitals etc.)
“Since the Health care system is state run and funded, it has been run into the ground. All the good doctors left France 5 Years ago, all the hospitals look like they are 3rd world hospitals since there is no money to repair them, half of the equipment doesn’t work andnot every hospital is stocked with
supplies needed for daily needs (masks, gels, disposable gowns etc.).
For 5 years Nurses have been understaffed and doing double the work because the Healthcare system is nearly bankrupt…. So, add to this the mandatory jab.
“So, the result? Well, they took to the streets by the millions and now all the hospitals just lost an-other 50% of staff capacity. My doctor just went into early retirement (a.k.a. he quit) and I have yet to find a replacement.
“As of Aug 1 st, ALL large malls, retail stores and grocery store owners and their staff need to be jabbed and the health pass is required to enter for employees and customers. This would be the
equivalent to closing ALL Targets, Walmarts, Costcos, Home Depots, and all major grocery stores. (Basically, any building over 20,000 square meters) to those without “the pass”.
“Result.? Aug 15th Truckers willbe going on strike nationwide; Blocking all access roads in and out of Paris.
“Yesterday an entire airport in Northern France closed due to the majority of staff quitting.
“As of Sept 15th, ALL public areas and access will be off limits. No farmers markets, no parks, no national parks, lakes, rivers, beaches, recreation areas, campsites etc. and no gathering over 100 people, no churches, no weddings, etc.
“As of Oct 1st, ALL small vendors such as, delis, pizza trucks,sandwich shops, butchers, bakers, vegetable stands etc.
“So as of Oct 1st, I will only be able to purchase food by internet and pick up (if allowed).

“Food shortages, Truckers strike, hospitals and airports shutting down unemployment going through the roof. It’s going to be a bumpy ride folks. Is it me or does all this seem a bit extreme for a “pass” that isn’t exactly working?”

See ElPoco's reply a few posts down to balance and weed out inaccuracies: https://pyra-handheld.com/boards/posts/1696433/bookmark

Note that food shortages is future tense.

Last edited:
@levi I was unware of vaccines causing blood clotting, where did you hear that?

I am aware of reports of significant clotting adverse reactions from both the mRNA and adenovirus experimental genetic therapies currently being administered on test subjects.
I guess one man's vaccine is another man's experimental genetic therapy.

I guess one man's vaccine is another man's experimental genetic therapy.
1 Plaintiffs explicitly reject the term "vaccine" as a description of the injections approved under EUA for use in reducing the symptoms of COVID-19. The traditional definition of a vaccine as given by Cambridge Dictionary is “a substance containing a virus or bacterium in a form that is not harmful, given to a person or animal to prevent them from getting the disease that the virus or bacterium causes.”
This definition is the one relied upon by health care professionals and the lay public since vaccines first emerged, but recently has been altered in a number of places to allow for the synthetic and experimental material colloquially referred to as the “COVID-19 vaccines” to be included.
It's clear that these injections are not a "virus or bacterium in a form that is not harmful."

Edit1: the "EUA" is the "Emergency Use Authorization", meaning mass delivery of a product that has not undergone the efficacy and safety testing required for all other treatments. The test subjects are those taking the injections.

EDIT2: Ref: Moderna/NIH WIPO 2020/160397, LNP Operating System, also Pfizer/BioNtech BNT162b PEGs: ALC-0315 and ALC-0159. Ingredients covered under "trade secret" are not included in the patent filings.

Last edited:
@FBnil : There are many inaccuracies in your post:
  • People don't get paid more on welfare that they do when employed. That's a lie the right keeps repeating to blame unemployed people for their cost on society instead of blaming tax-avoiding rich people and companies.
  • There are private health care and hospitals here (though they still have to get the vaccine). There are already many compulsory vaccines to work in health care (and in other jobs as well)
  • Public hospitals have been underfunded for quite some time. The problem is not that they're public, the problem is that we keep having governments that slash into public spending in order to give more money to companies.
  • No trucker union has called for a strike, it looks more like an isolated action from some truckers.
  • I can't find any news article nor any testimony about a closed airport.
  • There's no food shortage (and I had takeaway yesterday without any problem).
The government has done a shitty job with the COVID, just like it has done a shitty job about mostly everything else and the vaccine pass is problematic on many aspects, but it's no reason to spread hoaxes.

A mandatory vacination might be a solution to have all Citicen vacinatet, but its a bit difficult to make such a law assap:
You have to wait 6 Weeks from your first Shot to the fully vacination status, some even say you need 21 days after the second shot..
So in this 6 Weeks, what happens to your employee? They arend fully vacinatet, but they are about to be..
Some Citicens cant get vacinatet because the Imune System is damaget from a disease like Cancer or Aids or something similar,

Peaple who can get Vacinatet, should get vacinatet, i got my first shot, and it wasnt a big deal after all, not even the needle dit hurt..

Some Citicens cant get vacinatet because the Imune System is damaget from a disease like Cancer or Aids or something similar,
Some vaccines are proposed to use retrovirii as their delivery mechananism, which would be less effective in people taking anti-retroviral drugs for AIDS management, but I haven't heard of any vaccines yet that are actually based on retrovirii, that would be a big step because those can rewrite your DNA potentially in a heritable fashion. I think the biggest tranche of people that can't take a vaccine are people who've had an organ transplant and have their immune system medically compromised to stop to the body rejecting it.

People don't get paid more on welfare that they do when employed
mandatory pension contributions generally equate to the minimum income necessary to keep people off welfare? it's a simple as that. nothing to do with standard of living or dignity. all about government cost cutting.
The problem is not that they're public [hospitals]
Well, if you have guaranteed cash flows the logical thing to do is provide the absolute minimum required service. the NHS prove this repeatedly.

Last edited:
Look at this:

~"Dexaméthasone is a now commonly validated treatment". It is very helpful because it fights the cytokine storm. Same for the "tocilizumab".
It's exactly what the hydroxychloroquine does.
A freakin' worldwide manipulation orchestrated by a handful of incredibly powerful criminals, if you ask me.

Pfizer raises prices in Europe, vaccine now 19,50euro instead of 15,50 (premium website, so content hidden):

Ivermectin prices in India appear to be increasing:

Price in India ranges per tablet:
$0,027 - $1,21 (that would be $0.54-$24.20 for pack of 20 tablet)

Look at this:

~"Dexaméthasone is a now commonly validated treatment". It is very helpful because it fights the cytokine storm. Same for the "tocilizumab".
It's exactly what the hydroxychloroquine does.
A freakin' worldwide manipulation orchestrated by a handful of incredibly powerful criminals, if you ask me.
TF;DR
Fuck medication.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back