COVID-19 / Coronavirus Pandemic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would suggest my Imune System is that strong, its made its thing whitout bother me much..
I will get the Protection from the Vaccine, even if i ditnt feel it..

My Hygienic Behavor wasnt the best in the last 37 Years, i got a lot injuris, thig bites, etc whitout the right threadment, so my Imune System is now Hard like "Krupp Steel" ^^ but its still needs the help of the Vaccine ^^

Spike proteins on their own can't do you any harm
Spike proteins survive more than your day or two (they seem to behave like prions, stable), and they're the cause of clotting (unless you want to give the fault to the adjuvents, but then you would go against 2 papers).
Normal vax stays in the muscle tissue, your Deltoid but spikes seems to travel around the body (I think it was 100% for a sample of 8 people tested). And stick in your heart (myocarditis) or your brain (aneurism) and in your organs, frankly everywhere. That's not even the scary part.

Spike proteins survive more than your day or two (they seem to behave like prions, stable), and they're the cause of clotting (unless you want to give the fault to the adjuvents, but then you would go against 2 papers).
Normal vax stays in the muscle tissue, your Deltoid but spikes seems to travel around the body (I think it was 100% for a sample of 8 people tested). And stick in your heart (myocarditis) or your brain (aneurism) and in your organs, frankly everywhere. That's not even the scary part.
Once again, that's the claim of one doctor, based on papers that the authors said were interpreted incorrectly. Most experts reject that claim. Pretty much all fact-checking website debunked this.

My governor is having a COVID-19 press conference today. I used to remember dreading these things, because he would announce new restrictions. I wonder if those days are about to return.

Last week, he announced that Cabinet employees would either need the vaccine or have to undergo weekly testing. He also recommended that other state and local agencies take the same measure.

got a weak positive. a bit disappointed as i plan to got to korea this month.
Post automatically merged:

i feel like complete ass. i thought it was due to the very unprofessionally prepared old fashioned i had yesterday.

Attachments

• IMG_20210804_104235.jpg
    IMG_20210804_104235.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 94
France firemen goes on strike against the "vaccination" pass:

Healthcare union in Marseille, 2nd city of France, goes on strike against the pass:

Macron was depicted as Adolf Hitler saying "obey, go being vaccinated". It's quite ironic as Macron is jewish:

title-1626765036.jpg

Just to be clear, that means you have COVID-19, right? I'm not sure what 'weak' means in this context.
these 'rapid antigen tests' are cheap and i would hope err on the side of caution. i think i'm now required to go get a pcr test or whatever to know for sure*.

but i doubt i have covid. simply because i reckon the odds of a false positive are higher than the vaccine not working on me.

what are the odds of a double vaxxed kinda healthy middle aged person getting sick? of course the pharma and government clowns don't want us to know...

got a weak positive. a bit disappointed as i plan to got to korea this month.
Post automatically merged:

i feel like complete ass. i thought it was due to the very unprofessionally prepared old fashioned i had yesterday.
We know that acidic drinks like orange juice or cola can affect these tests, certainly if you flood the test with the drink and presumably if you've recently imbibed some some will still be in the corners of your mouth and picked up by the swab. I'm not sure if the ingredients of an old-fashioned would work similarly, I wouldn't be surprised if angostura bitters were acidic, or maybe the alcohol in the bourbon works similarly to acids in disrupting the test.

"This can't be happening, can it?"

German chief pathologist sounds alarm on fatal 'vaccine' injuries
https://freewestmedia.com/2021/08/03/german-chief-pathologist-sounds-alarm-on-fatal-
vaccine-injuries
[this corroborates news I've heard from my doctor]

The swine flu vaccine was pulled from the market after how many deaths?

Maybe also of interest, Sweden didn't follow the lockdown diktat and is doing better than predicted.
https://www.aier.org/article/sweden-despite-variants-no-lockdowns-no-daily-covid-deaths/

Last edited:
The swine flu vaccine was pulled from the market after how many deaths?
the swine flu vaccine program in 1976 in the US, which was administered to 40 million Americans, 25% of the population, was halted after 25 possibly related deaths.

that was interesting. so i call the nhs to book a conclusive* covid test. google maps says there is a walk in center across the park from me. i wouldn't mind a 15 minute stroll, but it's "not in their system". so he books me at the next closet place, a 25 minute drive away. fine. but then i get there and the center is closed. i'm not late. ffs. so i get in my car and drive to the walk-in center near me and get the test immediately. i'm missing work btw. it's not funny to get jerked around like this.

this type of disorganization is typical and costs taxpayers dearly at national scale. financially, etc.

sorry @levi, @ElPoco, but i firmly believe the nhs provides a poor service at great cost. i have thought this for a long time and will give you my analysis if you like, some other time.

at least i have my test so the likelyhood of me being barred from travelling to korea is lessened.

remember: exactly these types of restrictions on freedom are what i long feared and are the reason i got vaxed in the first place.

Last edited:
Oh great another link from a right-wing "media" site with questionable reporting, opaque ownership and probably no actual journalist on the payroll.

They do their research on facebook, and post what they're told to post. In the classic right-wing projection we've been seeing lately, they're the sheep that they are accusing everyone else of being. It's a disgrace, and they're a disgrace.

To those calling 'fake news' on the report about Peter Schirmacher, did you do the research to see if the story is true as reported?
I am always glad to assist.
T-Online
https://www.t-online.de/gesundheit/kra[...]rt-mehr-obduktionen-von-geimpften.html
PubMed
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32342174/
Schwaebische.de
https://www.schwaebische.de/sueden/...obduktionen-von-geimpften-_arid,11394453.html
Mannheimer Morgen
https://www.mannheimer-morgen.de/de...-obduktionen-von-geimpften-_arid,1831170.html

All confirm that the story I linked is in fact correct. Chief Pathologist finds vaccines cause death and calls for more autopsies.

The autopsy issue goes a lot deeper. Why are so few autopsies being performed? Why are coroners being told to not examine the dead?

Let's not derail the issue by chattering about who runs what website when the reported facts are facts: Peter Schirmacher did -in fact - say these things.

Attachments

• Peter_Schirmacher-CovidEinschraenkungen.png
    Peter_Schirmacher-CovidEinschraenkungen.png
    215.2 KB · Views: 65

According to the CDC, the AY.3 strain of the Delta variant makes up 9% of cases in the US now, yet I can't find any info on what exactly it is. Is it worse than original Delta?

There's no graphene in the vaccine. Even a tiny trace of graphene would darken the content of the vial.
Uhm.. it's just a thin coating. That's like saying diamonds are not transparant because they are made out of carbon. The molecular configuration is important on micro-structure level to determine the color.
That aside, we don't know the exact content/ingredients and production methods because these are copyrighted to protect the huge initial upfront investment that labs had to make. All we know is from leaking (people that only do one stage of the production), reverse engineering (some try with an electron microscope).

Also there is no evidence that there are placebos in the vaccines that are given to the population.
This is UK:

This is USA:

we believe it is ethically appropriate to continue blinded follow-up of placebo recipients in existing trials and to randomly assign new participants to vaccine or placebo.

Official WHO recommendations:

Now, yes you may say "but these people are part of a clinical trial and not 'general population'". True, but some seem to be part of the trial without them knowing (see the quoted string from the USA trials).

I keep finding amazing things now that I'm looking!

Singapore has jabbed 75% of the population -- and 75% of those testing positive for COVID have had the jab. Reuters claims "this proves the vaccines are working"
https://www.reuters.com/world/asia-...ee-quarters-recent-covid-19-cases-2021-07-23/

1. While the media and government are blaming the unvaccinated for the vaccinated getting sick the government of the United Kingdom published data clearly showing that the vaccinated had a much higher rate of hospitalization and a much higher fatality rate than the unvaccinated.
  2. Dr. Bossche, another prominent virologist is calling for a halt to mass vaccination and warns that variants created by the Covid shot will eventually create higher mortality rates in the vaccinated and the unvaccinated.
  3. Dr. Charles Hoffe, a Canadian medical doctor has reported that 62% of his heart patients have micro blood clots. Hoffe reports that these blood clots do not show up on scans and are only detected by conducting a D Dimer test 4-7 days after getting a Covid shot. Hoffe reports that those that become symptomatic have a 3 year life expectancy.
  4. Recently prominent European physicians co-authored an expert medical opinion advising adults not to get the Covid shot and report that D Dimer blood tests reveal that micro blood clots (these do not show up on scans) are common. These physicians go as far as stating that if you give this Covid shot to a child, you are committing a crime.
  5. Dr Peter McCullough MD has written 46 peer-reviewed publications on COVID-19 and is considered among the world’s experts on the topic, and is one of thew worlds most cited medical researchers. Dr. McCullough, who has sat on drug safety boards in the past, warns about blood clots and other issues such as spike proteins that can’t be extricated from the body. Dr. McCullough originally supported the vaccine until he saw what it was doing to his patients, now calls for its recall from the market and says that it should have been pulled from the market in February of 2021.
  6. First postmortem study of jabbed covid death (April 16) (multiple comorbidities) concludes that the BNT162b2 mRNA jab does not confer immunity. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8051011/

Is humor allowed?

Attachments

• covid-safetycar.jpg
    covid-safetycar.jpg
    473.5 KB · Views: 68
  • UK-Jabbed_Dying_More-Technical_Briefing_19.pdf
    3.4 MB · Views: 90
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back