COVID-19 / Coronavirus Pandemic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well yes, it's primarily the action of the kidneys to remove heavy metals and other badness from our blood and duilte it with excess water and pass it out as urine. But unless there's a dramatic fault in the food chain, the problem with junk food is not that it contains toxins, more that they contain too much sugar and fat (and probably too much salt too). What you did was the improve your diet, which is probably the best known way to control your weight, and the action of toxins probably wasn't involved so you couldn't detox.
I disagree with this, but I am curious as to what mechanism you think is behind health improvement and weight loss. The only two methods for losing weight that I know of are through a calorie deficit and by detoxing.

I believe that getting rid of toxins in your body (well really stopping eating toxins, because your kidneys will constantly be removing them from your body) will likely lead to an increase in body weight, because without toxins the body is better able to use food to create muscle and fat. Weight loss is down to stopping eating so many excess fats and sugars (or calories, if that's your language).

I've been told, when the toxin intake exceeds the body's capacity to deport them, they get deposited into fat cells. That might mean, if you detox, you'd free your body to undo those cells, since it now can handle those stored toxins. ?

Yes, that's certainly possible. Lipids dissolve lots of things, even things that water won't so maybe some toxins are always put into fats rather than urine. The body will only use those lipids for energy if you're in calorie deficit though, so to give the kidneys another chance to change those toxins into something that will dissolve in urine, you'd need to stop eating so much crap.

If you stop eating toxins, I don't see any reason why the body would deplete the fat layer, if you continue to eat too much fat and sugar. You need to reduce your consumption of those items to start reprocessing fat into energy, and as a side effect release the toxins stored therein back into your blood stream.

Really this is why eating anything toxic is really a bad idea, which is why lead was removed first from paints then from gasoline, in case of unintended ingestion.

From what I understand, when you lose weight, or fat saturated with toxins (called ketosis) the toxins come free again and your skin starts to stink. While doing this caloric deprivation diet, you need lots of water to help with the detox.
Post automatically merged:

removed first from paints
I once read an article about paintors that went mad because of the toxicity of the paint they used.

I've been told, when the toxin intake exceeds the body's capacity to deport them, they get deposited into fat cells. That might mean, if you detox, you'd free your body to undo those cells, since it now can handle those stored toxins. ?
That's how I think that it really works. Fat protects against waste, which is why the lymph fluid is fat-based and why the body will create excess fat if it has more waste than it can clean up. The body is extremely intelligent in how it deals with problems such as an abundant influx of waste.

From what I understand, when you lose weight, or fat saturated with toxins (called ketosis) the toxins come free again and your skin starts to stink. While doing this caloric deprivation diet, you need lots of water to help with the detox.
From what I understand the skin acts as a third kidney which will ooze out waste when the lymph system is overburdened, causing people to stink. I do not know any more details than that.

I used to have a horrible body odour that I could not get rid of even by daily washing myself very rigorously. But now after a few years of detoxing I only need to shower with just water once every 2 weeks in order to not stink. I do not even need soap anymore. However I start to stink again whenever I eat a meal of carbs + proteins. I'm not sure why that is. Supposedly carbs can only be digested by enzymes which cannot function in strong acid while proteins can only be broken apart in a strong acid, thus causing a meal of carbs + proteins to be indigestible. Maybe that has something to do with why it makes me stink. Either way, I always need to shower shortly after having a meal of carbs + proteins. This could be unrelated to what you're talking about, though.

ISTR that the bile introduced into your duodinum (at the exit of your stomach) acts as a base and neutralises the hydrochloric acid in your stomach juice. A lot more digestion goes on in your guts (next after your duodenum) than actually goes on in your stomach. Really the main thing your stomach does it kill anything that'll take an OH cation, such as bacteria and viruses, and also breaks up your food. The actual goodness all comes out in more moderate pHs in your guts.

Hey, Detoxing is a real thing.
You can drink certain types of clay that remove heavy elements.
You have "wakeup juice" that helps the liver break down the alcohol when you are drunk=intoxicated.
You can change your diet to actually NON acidic (alkaline) foods to cure a broad spectrum of things.
Ask the ones that detox from Novichok.

@Swordfish II You not only throw an ad-hominem into your reply, you also fail to answer the question you quoted. And "zero evidence" is not true, the page was given where results were posted, it was uh, here: https://c19study.com/
Now, you might not agree with that website and say it's all made up, and it's not peer reviewed and such. Those would be valid points to make, but don't say there is zero evidence. There's a lot of studies out there, with also the sideeffects and you just need to put your baseless opinion aside and look at that the MSM is NOT pushing natural immunization as a cure, NOT pushing vitamines and nutrients as a cure. And if you dig a little, it's all about profit in the end. And friends in high places helping eachother earn a quick buck.

As for the zero evidence:
View attachment 36959

I have zero evidence %{FORUMMEMBER} washes his/her hands after going to the toilet... zero. But that does not mean I can claim that it does or doesn't happen.
Liver and Kidneys provide all the "detox" needed from normal life. Your example of a potent manufactured poison shows that to be true. Your example regarding clay and heavy metals is provably false and also why chelation exists, which has scientific backing.

Now, you might not agree with that website and say it's all made up, and it's not peer reviewed and such.

I mean you said it yourself, a shady website that hasn't been evaluated for truthfulness by an impartial third party is the same as worthless.

I have zero evidence %{FORUMMEMBER} washes his/her hands after going to the toilet... zero. But that does not mean I can claim that it does or doesn't happen.

I mean you can claim whatever you want, but since your claim would be based on nothing, I would consider that zero evidence and worthless as well

Detoxing is very real. It's easy too, I've cured a bunch of ailments through it and lost about 33% of my weight going from overweight to healthy weight. Detoxing is what happens when you first eat a junkfood diet and then switch to a healthy diet.

Yes your fruititarian thing which has literally been proven to be deadly and deficient in essential vitamins and nutrients. It is sad that people have literally died, including babies because of this thinking.

"The Manuelyans were repeatedly warned that the diet was harmful to their children's physical development and were told the two eldest showed symptoms of vitamin deficiencies. "

Last edited:
ISTR that the bile introduced into your duodinum (at the exit of your stomach) acts as a base and neutralises the hydrochloric acid in your stomach juice. A lot more digestion goes on in your guts (next after your duodenum) than actually goes on in your stomach. Really the main thing your stomach does it kill anything that'll take an OH cation, such as bacteria and viruses, and also breaks up your food. The actual goodness all comes out in more moderate pHs in your guts.
Starch digestion supposedly already begins in the mouth and protein starts breaking down in the stomach. But it's true that it keeps digesting when it's past the stomach.

Last edited:
Yes your fruititarian thing which has literally been proven to be deadly and deficient in essential vitamins and nutrients. It is sad that people have literally died, including babies because of this thinking.
Assuming the story is true for the sake of argument, it is still not at all known whether they had the same diet as me. Under the definition of the article a diet consisting exclusively of 1 carrot per week would be fruitarian. I agree that in a loose sense it is, but it is not a diet that I would recommend, especially to a baby. Babies ought to not be fruitarian anyway because they need milk. More specifics about the situation such as pre-existing conditions and information as to what the diet consisted of are necessary in order to make a proper judgement.

Fruitarianism has not been proven to be anything to you. You're just cherry-picking anecdotes. I could do the same, there are plenty of anecdotes about healthy fruitarians. If you want to confirm your bias then the internet allows you to do so no matter what your bias is. That's why I tried it out for real. The internet may be willing to serve me anecdotes to confirm any bias, but reality is much more useful. I'm just an anecdote on the internet as well, the only real truth is personally confirmable evidence. If you are not willing to try things out then you will just remain stuck with whatever bias you have, never testing it against reality.

Either way I am starting to get a little side-tracked, so I will probably just agree to disagree from now on.

unexpected-turn-of-events-hold-up-457564617-603cb7e1dbcf3-700.jpg

Fruitarianism has not been proven to be anything to you.

Just by the medical community. But what do they know right?

can we stick to Covid-19 here? weird diets/detoxing have not proven effective against the virus in any clinical studies AFAIK

I mean we could, but this thread is infested with politics (see null's post), and unproven treatments and diets. This thread is VERY far from factual.

I have actually been somewhat tracking and posting the newly discovered variants on the discord.

I assume shops and places can still demand that people wear a face covering to enter their stores. Although I guess if people lose the habit of having them to hand, that could cause arguments and violence.

Read the recommended "manual adjustments":

Last edited:
If they block the arteries in the brain for any length of time, I'd have though that would be rather more like a stroke than simple brain fog. I guess therefore it's a relatively transient thing.

The vaccine is unlikely to cause this too, because all the fight pretty much goes on in your arm, or wherever it gets injected. It's not nearly as virulent as the real thing, but the vaccine works because certain millilitres of the stuff are pumped into you, rather than at most a few dozen covid particles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back