COVID-19 / Coronavirus Pandemic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once those professionals and people more at risk are done I'd offer it to essential workers (like supermarket, groceries personel, pharmacy personnel, post and courier personnel, government offices, cleaners of hospitals and all those places if not done before for some reason, etc. then I'd go for non-essential but public facing workers: shop assistants, waiters, receptionists, bank staff, hairdressers, tatooers, actors, sex workers, etc. and finally office workers, executives, and then unemployed and teleworkers). But that's of course difficult and requires ignoring that nobody has any stable job anymore, so it's more easily replaced by just decreasing age groups.
It looks like Canada is now agreeing with me.

unvaccinated = 2nd hand citizens.
Neighbouring island Barbardos, Grenada, Antigua & Saint Lucia only accept vaccinated people. Government of
Saint Vincent is telling it's citizens to vaccinate if they want off the island.

On Saint Vincent there is no electricity and everything is covered with ash (so you need to clean your veggies for them to get sunlight to have something to eat.

Post automatically merged:

Basically: There is a concern that the spike protein produced by the cells of a gene-therapied individual is somehow responsible for the blood clotting. So AstraZeneca is not the only that is "unsave", it is all of them.

German sideeffects 'til feb: https://www.pei.de/SharedDocs/Downl...2-bis-26-02-21.pdf?__blob=publicationFile&v=9

Last edited:
The volcano thing FBnil mentioned is reminding me of that song Pompeii by Bastille for some reason.

Nothing's changed at all, we've been here before, et cetera.

Vaccinated at risk of Al... uh... zei... I forget. And madcow uh... yeah.

So, not only has India now passed Brazil for total COVID-19 cases, I saw a headline warning me that one of their largest holidays is coming up soon.

@docbroke You hanging in there?

Basically: There is a concern that the spike protein produced by the cells of a gene-therapied individual is somehow responsible for the blood clotting. So AstraZeneca is not the only that is "unsave", it is all of them.
Interesting, but arguably you'll get more spike proteins by being infected with a self replicating SARS-CoV-2 than by a finite amount of non-replicating vaccine particles.
So it all boils down to how likely are you to get infected if you don't vaccinate. If you can isolate yourself good enough, forever, you may not need a vaccine. Or at least as long as the vaccine long term effects are poorly understood.

Sorry this sounds too especulative. And even if taken as possible for argument's sake, it doesn't seem to rule out that those unvaccinated that suffer COVID-19 may take the same risks of those vaccinated.

Last edited:
Fwiw, they've started research on a test for COVID-19 that would be 90% as good as PCRs, 25% as expensive an take 30% as much time. It uses mass spectroscopy with lasers and machine learning on those spectra instead of polimerase recombination.

Sorry this sounds too especulative. And even if taken as possible for argument's sake, it doesn't seem to rule out that those unvaccinated that suffer COVID-19 may take the same risks of those vaccinated.
It's what they call a PROM review site; PROM stands for peer-review in open media. In more normal language it's the sort of site that publishes stuff in the public as soon as it's written and allows people to submit corrections. In more pejorative language it's the sort of site that publishes first and is damned.

Now I have read it twice (not that my German is any good), and I can't find where would it say anything about blood clotting. It says that the spike protein (produced by the vaccine mechanism or by the virus)
is very likely to lead to cell fusion, that is the cell membrane opens letting the virus RNA in, but then melts with the membrane of another cell and causes the fusion of the infected and neighbouring cell. It says
that can lead to the cell death. But that is not specific of platelets and I'm not sure that if it happened to platelets they would form clots. Maybe they'd die and dissolve ?
The Greifwald study said instead, that the clotting mechanism in the AZ cases were similar to Heparin Induced Thrombosis, in which the immune system attacks the PF4 factor present in platelets and triggers clotting.

Thank you. How come they only report 6 cases of thrombocitopenia (5 after Pfizer and one after Moderna) ? Weren't the AstraZeneca clots also presenting low platelet counts?

The German Army also helps whit vacinations, there is a 24/7 Vacination Center run by them..

I wonder what is faster: Build a Pyra or Vacinate a Citicen?

Speaking of Germany, some wily Germans have developed an app that can test you for COVID-19 by scanning the pink in your eye.

Not publicly available yet, sadly.

Well, if this App is succesfull, and the Gouverment decide to make it also count, its a good alternative to the PCR or Fast Test where you have to put something in your nose.. ^^ And more peaple will test as its not that anoying anymore..

Speaking of Germany, some wily Germans have developed an app that can test you for COVID-19 by scanning the pink in your eye.

So I guess you'll be expected to have a smartphone with you to be able to attend larger events. Assume Pyra won't be acceptable.

I was already not trusting FBnil's site, because I'd never heard of it.
That is pretty poor reason. I have not looked into that site and therefore have no opinion on it, but that does not change that this is a poor reason. With this mindset you are firmly stuck to the center of the Overton window which does make you vulnerable to going along with any totalitarian regime that you happen to be born into.

Last edited:

It's unclear if it works for everyone, including asymptomatic people, or if it just tells apart pink eyes caused by COVID-19 (which is a symptom, but not a very common one) from pink eyes caused by something else. The latter would be far less exciting, but seems more likely.

I hope it doesn't recognizes other forms of red eyes too :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back