COVID-19 / Coronavirus Pandemic

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not unethical to sell the pass because he has chosen to do it for cash. He profits. Vaccine coercion on the other hand...

The first day whitouth Mandatory Mask law in Germany is about to end in 30 Minutes in our Bee Keeper Shop,
Most of the Customers where that kind to wear a Mask,
Its not mandatory anymore, but i whant them to wear the Mask.. its not that worse than i thought it would be

I get what you mean. Knowledge is true justified belief, and while it is true that the belief would be true, it may not be justified. It may be that one is just guessing that the vaccines are dangerous and just happen to guess correctly.

However, with all the propaganda I would expect people who are just guessing to guess that the vaccines are safe so I think that most people who believe the vaccines to be dangerous also know the vaccines to be dangerous.

The first day whitouth Mandatory Mask law in Germany is about to end in 30 Minutes in our Bee Keeper Shop,
Its not mandatory anymore, but i whant them to wear the Mask.. its not that worse than i thought it would be
Matti, how do you see the price increase in Germany?
Will you also be raising prices?

Whe allready increased the price for bee fodder because some stuff, like Weed or Sugar got limited: Ukraine was one of the biggest Rural Production Country’s , therefore the Flagg : Blue Sky over Jellow Weed Field (Weizen) , and some of our Supplyers for Frames are also located there ..

Do they wear covid masks inside their bee masks?
What if they get a bee inside their covid mask?

There are no Bees in a Beekeeper Store, at least not until you make the mistake and park a Shipping Box of Old Bee Wax Outside and put it back in because the bees are searching for feed ..
had this issue a few years ago ^^

So they only wear a Covid Mask..

A few Years ago , someone bought a Beekeeper Net Hat and told me that he wants to wear it on a „Spaziergang“ (A Demonstration of the Mask Refusers ) because it’s had the same protection as a Covid Mask .. :(

maybe I should improve my English bevor I try to learn French
It's good enough for me to understand you well. So no need. Mais les clients français aussi veulent acheter chez vous.

There are no Bees in a Beekeeper Store,
It's good to make that clear. Otherwise one might think a Beekeeper Store is where the bees go to purchase a Beekeeper (they could touch merchandise to see if it fits, but if they sting him, they have to pay for him, you know?).:p

Toddlers who have been cared for by mask wearers are now having difficulty speaking and socializing. I fear there will be more repercussions. So to all those who say wearing a mask is minor, just do it - reconsider.

Last edited:
Its depents on the Street: The Street at our House is quite Dangouros because they where a lot Cars,
The Street under our Shop is only open on one side, so there arent that many Traffic, so Children could play Football or Battminton there..

Of course crossing a street is dangerous.
So vaccination is dangerous too... or you can magically state that nobody in the world has allergic reactions to it.

Last edited:
So crossing a street is not dangerous?
Of course crossing a street is dangerous. The offspring would be an F1 Hybrid, and you don't want to mess with such powerful and noisy cars.
So vaccination is dangerous too... or you can magically state that nobody in the world has allergic reactions to it.
Don't be an idiot. You are too intelligent to be an idiot.

If by 'dangerous', you mean there is a risk attached, well, YES. Pretty much everything in life has an associated risk, and we all, by our behaviour, evaluate relative risk all the time.

Crossing a road is a good example. There is a risk of being run over. It doesn't happen often, and you usually take precautions, by choosing a place to cross that has good enough visibility so you can see and/or hear is traffic is approaching, and depend on your locomotory skills to cross over before any traffic might intersect your path. You are assuming drivers don't deliberately target you. And so on.

There is a small risk of being hit by a descending meteor. Most people don't decide to live permanently in the deepest possible mines to avoid being hit by meteors. So we are comfortable with the idea of accepting small risks to allow us to get on with our lives.

You don't know if you are going to be infected by a new disease unknown to science. Most people don't enclose themselves in sterile bubbles against that possibility. It's an unknown risk - how many unknown diseases are there out there?

Maybe you smoke, or drink alcohol, or eat food that contains carcinogenic ingredients. Your body deals with potentially cancerous cells all the time (cells with DNA abnormalities). Some are generated by cosmic radiation. Your body is really, really good at identifying misbehaving cells and killing them (or telling them to commit suicide), but you never know when one might get through the process and become a metastatic tumour. Such is life. It is full of risk, some known, some unknown.

What we do know right now is that unvaccinated adults have a far greater risk of severe disease than unvaccinated.adults. If an insurance company were to offer a policy against 'hospitalisation as a result of SARS-COV-2)', premiums would be far cheaper for vaccinated people than unvaccinated. We have the statistics. It is clear.

Are there risks associated with vaccination. YES, there are. Are the risks associated with being unvaccinated more or less than the risks associated with vaccination? -You are at far greater risk of severe disease (including death) by not being vaccinated than the known risks of - for example, anaphylactic shock or blood coagulation (both of which are treatable with a great deal of success when identified early).

Are there possible unknown risks of vaccination, like the possibility of an unknown disease striking you down at any time. YES, of course there are, but being afraid of unknown risks is basically being afraid of everything you can imagine, and everything you can't.

If you want to take the risk of dying in hospital with your lungs filling with fluid generated by an overactive immune system fighting a desperate rearguard action against a disease it has never seen before, you are free to do so. If enough people choose the same, there might not be space in hospital for you. We've seen it happening. It isn't pretty. Survivors are coming out with greatly reduced lung function, and the possibility of severe organ damage, including brain damage. Why would you want to increase the risk of that happening? You are free to do so, just like you are free to ride a motorcycle. Do you know what doctors call motorcyclists? Organ donors. Macabre humour to be sure, but at least if you die in a motorcycle crash bits of you can probably be reused.

You are at far greater risk of severe disease (including death) by not being vaccinated than the known risks of - for example, anaphylactic shock or blood coagulation (both of which are treatable with a great deal of success when identified early).
I disagree on that. Based on my collected data so far.

The Netherlands has a collusion scandal about agreements on masks and pocket filling, you know, the usual. So the 2nd chamber asked about to give the communication of that deal. This is what a minister is giving them:

is there any text you ask. Sure there is, here's one page with a little readable text (and this is the opposition, so there's bound to be more normal pages, they just emphasize these... ):

As a tax paying member, it seems that I pay for the toner... paperless office... not!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back