Congratulations, skeezix!

Prometheus

I just saw this news posted in ED's latest Pandora news thread, but instead of posting in there (which is primarily a Pandora production-related thread), I thought it would be good to make a dedicated congratulations thread over here. :)

First, let's start with the most important thing that happened today:

skeezix, known for some ports and for helping a lot with the OS (you know, libpnd and MiniMenu :) ) just got twins (a boy and a girl) a few minutes ago!

Congratulations from all of us!

He will have a bit less time for coding for the next months - but I think we can all forgive him in this case.

So after Michael Weston himself, we got another new dad in the team :)

(okay, skeezix already WAS a dad before ;) )

Who's next? :)

Oh... and no, none of the kids will be called Pandora ;)

So, congratulations, skeezix! I hope that your wife, yourself, and your new arrivals are all doing well. :) Don't overdo it, any of you!

Same for you, too, MWeston - I hope all is well with you and yours. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
As I already said in the news thread, congratulations skeezix.

Best of luck to you and your family, take it easy (if you get the chance).

When did MWeston have a kid? No one ever told me.

Are either of your children named Jesse, by any chance?

Congrats to Jeff and his misses. I hope all are doing fine. At least he should be used to sleepless nights from the coding so it shouldn't be too much of a shock to his schedule :D

I can't remember hearing about MWeston either so congrats to him too :)

Congrats Jeff! :lol:

Twins, uh? Good luck to ya! Hopefully the older sibling can help out if he or she is old enough.

I've got one, and he is more than I take on a daily basis, but I wouldn't trade him for anything in the world.

Chris

Congrats skeezix, that's what now, 2 girls and 1 boy? Phew...... at least you get to experience both sides of the coin. The boy's gonna keep you on your toes, I know mine does! Word to the wise, if you haven't found out yet, don't let their grandparents spoil them too much!! :rolleyes:

Congrats skeezix, that's what now, 2 girls and 1 boy? Phew...... at least you get to experience both sides of the coin. The boy's gonna keep you on your toes, I know mine does! Word to the wise, if you haven't found out yet, don't let their grandparents spoil them too much!! :rolleyes:

Congrats as well!

And don't shower then in Pandora's they are too addictive... though Arduino's on the other hand....Hmmmm.

im leaning towards congratulate...

Hey skeezix,

So it finally happened.

All the best to you, your wife and all the children.

CONGRATULATIONS :)

I just saw this news posted in ED's latest Pandora news thread, but instead of posting in there (which is primarily a Pandora production-related thread), I thought it would be good to make a dedicated congratulations thread over here. :)

First, let's start with the most important thing that happened today:

skeezix, known for some ports and for helping a lot with the OS (you know, libpnd and MiniMenu :) ) just got twins (a boy and a girl) a few minutes ago!

Congratulations from all of us!

He will have a bit less time for coding for the next months - but I think we can all forgive him in this case.

So after Michael Weston himself, we got another new dad in the team :)

(okay, skeezix already WAS a dad before ;) )

Who's next? :)

Oh... and no, none of the kids will be called Pandora ;)

So, congratulations, skeezix! I hope that your wife, yourself, and your new arrivals are all doing well. :) Don't overdo it, any of you!

Same for you, too, MWeston - I hope all is well with you and yours. :)

+2 :)

Back