Community beta testing

hando

Chief Editor
Website
www.gp32x.com
As i wrote in description, this forum is intended for beta testing of various application without posting them in news. I hope this place will some kind of W.I.P. forum where anybody can post their work and get feedback from users before publishing official version. Size of uploaded file is 1 mb which is enough in my opinion ;) I hope you wont try to upload any viruses or other malicious stuff here. In GP32 Community We Trust ;)
hando

and would be nice for ppl with at least 50 posts or smth. ... ppl will only register fo seeing the betas and then publish them somewhere maybe....

Wolfsclaw posted on Dec 13 2003 at 08:56 PM said:
and would be nice for ppl with at least 50 posts or smth. ... ppl will only register fo seeing the betas and then publish them somewhere maybe....
Well, 50 posts is not a must i think, i shouldn't be their first post tough, but if he posted somewhere else 2 he propably will be serious, and you can never be shure a member with a lot of posts won't do it! :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Wolfsclaw posted on Dec 13 2003 at 08:56 PM said:
Yeah.. maybe. <_<
But then we will see a lot of spamming.

Last edited by a moderator:
i only have 42 posts : (, but i guess this will make 43 :D , well only7 more to go

Just wondering, is there a WORKING way to contact the authors of GPengine ? (don't answer me the usual mail anybody can find, since for some reason it doesn't work or the authors don't like my face and have been too shy or to polite to tell me)

I know that some of you will remember that it's not the first time I've been posting such a request but I feel frustrated to death for a while.

For those who don't know, I'm the freak who thouroughly tested all PCE games with GPengine and made a compatibility list as good as possible.

Still, I've been wondering for months and months if a debug version was availiable because it's nice to test games but it WAY more efficient to try ande know why games would NOT work properly.
And this requires true beta-test versions of the programs
('cause I'm not good enough in divination to guess what messed up... especially with a program based an another emu (Hu-go) which I don't have a full limitation list or debug version either)

So, since it's beta-testing talk here, and I've been into beta-testing for a while (including gpengine of course), I decide to post one more time my frustrations (it's tough not to be an official beta-tester and to see your work stay in oblivion when it could help someone...)

That's all for my sad thoughts for today folks !

Back