Clasic Controler To Usb Being Released In December

wow, the price on the classic controller adapter is a lot lower than I thought it would be. interesting. Might see if I can track down someone who has one so I can try out the feel.

neogramps said:
I find it really strange that you guys are buying a pandora if you plan on using external controllers all the time - you'd be better with a netbook/laptop for more processing power and a bigger screen since you won't be using the pandora as a handheld.

I mean, doesn't having to carry around a controller and a convertor totally miss the point of having a pocketable gaming system in the first place?
It beats carrying around a full laptop (or netbook) and carrying controls as well. :p

For me, I plan on having 2P gaming on the go, and carrying a spare controller for P2 is a better option than having two players touching Pandora. Better still, 2 spare controllers will allow the Pandora to sit in one place, without it wiggling around from P1's gaming spasms. Besides, this will work better:

- On a plane
- In the car
- On the train (depending)
- At a boring relative's house
- When your laptop is dead, or you need to save the battery for something important
- When you want l337 points

... etc. ;)

Then again, I plan on carrying a small bag for my stuff, but it beats carrying a full laptop AND controllers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Prometheus is on the money. I'll be using pads when going through the tv-out, the reason for this is to have the feel of the original system. The reason I don't want a netbook for this is that I'll use the controls when I'm not, and I want to support the Pandora community.

Sugar_Kane said:
Prometheus is on the money. I'll be using pads when going through the tv-out, the reason for this is to have the feel of the original system. The reason I don't want a netbook for this is that I'll use the controls when I'm not, and I want to support the Pandora community.
+1 same with me.

frostedfires said:
Sugar_Kane said:
+1 same with me.
+1 here, external controllers are a must for hooked into a TV multi-player mode also.

Back