Bored? Waiting? Let's Expand The Usb Compatibility List!

How about another thread and wiki page like this one but related to Blue-tooth devices?

I'm interested at this controller http://www.argos.co.uk/ProductDisplayTRK019?partNumber=5688379 the original Nintendo one should be fine but i couldn't find any USB adapter.

And related to USb's devices I couldn't find any "Trio Linker Plus II (PlayStation,-Game Cube,-and-Dreamcast-to-USB adapter)" available to buy i would like to use my NGC controler and find this adaptor: http://www.raphnet-tech.com/products/gc_n64_usb_adapters/index.php?category=Adapters according to the vendors page it works at Linux and "It should also work with other operating systems supporting USB and HID joysticks." so i think it could be added to the list but I'm not sure.

Sorry for being off-topic but if the Wii Classic Wireless works fine and also the NGC/N64 adapter what should be a best buy? note that i have both N64 and NGC controllers :D

I just rearranged the wiki page into categories. Hope it's a good idea.

I also added a small note on the input device section:

Any HID (Human Interface Device) compliant keyboard, mouse or game controller should work on the Pandora. Most of those device are low speed or full speed USB device and will need to be connected though either a USB OTG adapter/cable or a USB2 hub in order to work on the Pandora.

Hope it makes sense. Non native speaker here so don't hesitate to correct me.

brunox69> So yes your USB controller should work fine :)

Go Vibe USB DAC

It comes with a USB A Lead.

I believe it's USB 2.0

I don't know how much current it draws.

There are Linux Users so hopefully it will just work :)

I hope that the Pandora and Go Vibe will end up giving me an audiophile computer experience in a tiny package :)

Did someone found a way to cross-compile Gphoto2 with libgphoto2 and make it work on the gp2x-wiz?

Thanks
JP

Hi and welcome to the GP32X forums, jpleveillee. :)

I'm very sorry to tell you this, but your post doesn't pertain to this thread, which is about the Pandora USB Compatibility List.

Your question would best be posted in the Wiz section of the forum - I hope you can find an answer there.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, no! That’s a ‘neck romancer’! A necromancer is a magic user who has a rather unsavoury relationship with corpses.”

marshal said:
There are 1.8' harddrive with much greater capacity out there.

Now call me picky, but doesn't that mean a 1.8 foot long hard drive? Isn't an inch (which I hope to god you were meaning) usually a double prime, as in "he said it was 6" but really it was only 1.5" when I checked using the ruler?"

Last edited by a moderator:
I think whether it's High Speed or not is very important, and I'm glad it's already been mentioned. I'm going to check out my Huawei E1550 3G modem, looking at the dmesg output. It's a real pain having to use adaptors and/or hubs (this could turn out to be a minor gripe of mine about the Pandora).

I have the same adaptor E1550 but no Pandora, did you get it working?

Thanks

Ian

Back