Cheapest Sd Cards In Europe

klikklak

Oh neat, it's a ... field.
Right, this is a recurring question but I'll ask it anyway, since I have a bit of disposable income. Where are the cheapest prices for non-fake SDHC cards in europe? Delivery to europe that is.

SDHC cards are pretty cheap everywhere. E.g. there are 4gb cards with 13mb/s write and 19mb/s read for around 10€. Or the same with 8gb for around 20€. Or one with 16gb for about 40€. So, all of them are around 2.50€ per gb.

The 32gb models are still pretty expensive though. With like 3.50€ per gb.

Nowadays I'd go with a reasonably fast 8gb one. It's big enough to store quite a lot of stuff and it won't be a big loss if it breaks or if it's lost somewhere.

There is SDHC cards in the same store I bought my GP2X-Wiz ( http://www.adictron.eu ) and they have even better price than what I read in this thread:

2GB SanDisk - 4,95€
4GB SanDisk - 7,95€
8GB SanDisk - 12,95€

Adictron overall have very good price in all stuff. And yes, they ship to Europe with cash payment on delivery available.

In Eindhoven, Netherlands, you get the best deals from open Saturday market. About 4GB micro SD about 10€

ati said:
In Eindhoven, Netherlands, you get the best deals from open Saturday market. About 4GB micro SD about 10€

It is yet cheaper getting them from Adictron shipping included.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back