Used Wiz Wanted In Good Condition...

trayvyz

Still Fresh
I think I really would like a Wiz, but anywhere I look it costs me from 160 - 180 euros(postage included, the German site uses DHL. For what reason???) which I don't really think I can afford. So has anyone have any idea where to get a used one in good condition here in Europe (apart from ebay, they never ship to Europe, or it costs a fortune)? Anyone sick of theirs? ;)

I've searched all over the net and the places you can get a Wiz are extremely limited, which is a bit disappointing...

You can try in a spanish store (HG). They will make an offer for the first anniversary of the wiz, they´re going to sell it for 100€. But i don´t know about the postage cost.

Sorry for my english.

Edit:

The Wiz(s) they sell are brand new.

Re-edit:

I just find out that this store only sells for Spain and Portugal.

klikklak said:
Well it's not that much cheaper, but adictron.com has it for 140€ and their postage prices are quite reasonable, I think I paid 12€ or so.

Thanks guys! I finally ordered my Wiz from ebay Spain for 130E, including postage, which is awesome. Hope it arrives soon! Once it does I'll probably be around the forum more often I guess!

Last edited by a moderator:
GeorgyPorgy said:
klikklak said:
Well it's not that much cheaper, but adictron.com has it for 140€ and their postage prices are quite reasonable, I think I paid 12€ or so.

Thanks guys! I finally ordered my Wiz from ebay Spain for 130E, including postage, which is awesome. Hope it arrives soon! Once it does I'll probably be around the forum more often I guess!
Glad to hear you're getting one. Fun is on the way :D!

raindog said:
You can try in a spanish store (HG). They will make an offer for the first anniversary of the wiz, they´re going to sell it for 100€. But i don´t know about the postage cost.

Sorry for my english.

Edit:

Re-edit:

Will this offer be specific to the store or will it be everywhere?

Hirolaser said:
raindog said:

Sorry for my english.

Edit:

Re-edit:

Especific to the store and for a limited time, as far as i know. You can now reserve a wiz at this prize, but i don`t know for how long.

raindog said:
Hirolaser said:
raindog said:

Sorry for my english.

Edit:

Re-edit:

Especific to the store and for a limited time, as far as i know. You can now reserve a wiz at this prize, but i don`t know for how long.
I know it's promotion initially launched by GPH for South Korea ( http://gpain.com/bbs...d=notice&no=112 ) just for first Wiz anniversary. In addition to the Spanish Hardcore Gamer, perhaps other retailers will join this special offer (gp2x.de ? gp2xstore.com ?).

However, it should last only for May (when the 2nd Wiz Games Pack will goes out :p ). 

I'd definately buy it at that price as I think it is a bit too expensive right now. With the increasing competition from dingoo and the nearing release of Pandora the Wiz needs a price drop to succeed as it doesn't seem to be very popular and has few devs supporting it. This seems like a more sensible price for the device and could sell lots of units.

Mr 2X said:
I know it's promotion initially launched by GPH for South Korea ( http://gpain.com/bbs...d=notice&no=112 ) just for first Wiz anniversary. In addition to the Spanish Hardcore Gamer, perhaps other retailers will join this special offer (gp2x.de ? gp2xstore.com ?).

Play-asia? Craig?

Back