Cases cleared for further transport (2010-10-04)

Without meaning to be rude, that's 'catch ye monkey.'

Not rude at all, you are quite correct. I wasn't 100% when I posted but couldn't remember accurately.

Fortunately due to other elements pending, the cases shouldn't delay production. I'm amazed at the amount of unforseens that have been thrown at this project, it's way above what one might've expected at the outset. How OPT and all else stay sane (or near to) is astounding.

New cases look great, shoulder buttons seem perfect.
That's very good news. There also seemed to be much less of a shiny square around the pandora logo in Fatih's pictures (compared to the first "final" run. Does that hold true in person?

New cases look great, shoulder buttons seem perfect.
My unit is sitting there with some wonky shoulder buttons waiting for a new LCD. #14, hook a brotha up with some new buttons please. Wasn't happy with the A buttons performance, but if you have new improved shoulder buttons, I would gladly like a replacement while its there. Would be willing to pay for them.

Still excited to hear about the new nubs whenever we get the news, I"m glad the decision has been made to slow production to get these puppy's working just right. While I don't feel my nubs need a replacement, I can see or feel how they may eventually fail. Automotive grade improvements are welcome.

Thanks!

Peace & Pandora,

Link

Not in London as ED posted then. :p Not unless you were driving Thrust-2 and if so then the speeding fines will bankrupt OpenPandora Ltd for sure.

I never posted he'd have to pick them up in London...

I never posted he'd have to pick them up in London...

Ah! I see where I went wrong. You said...

The big boxes full of cases have just been cleared in London and will therefore be transported to Newcastle.

I read... The big boxes full of cases have just been cleared in London and will therefore be transported to Newcastle [by Craigix].

I totally failed to spot the big clue in the title. "for further transport" :blink:

I think it's customary to say this at times like these... my bad! :(

Craig, have you an idea on how much spare cases will cost us?
I'm interested in this, too.

Also @Craigix: There should be a mail that I havent gotten any reply to yet, sent to openpandorasales on Sep 21.

I know that you dont have the new nubs yet, but still I'd like some kind of a reply to it.

I'll reply to that mail with a "ping" when I hear that the new nubs are ready, but I thought that leaving a note here wouldnt hurt.

Back