Canadian Distributors?

Rygiz

Still Fresh
So, I found out about this little glory today on Destructoid, and am now madly in love with it.

Anywho, I've been checking around the forums trying to see what the availability is going to be like for myself in Canada (and a couple others who want one). I did doa search, but my results where inconclusive :S

I'm mostly wonder if that Protecteur person ever got an agreement to distribute, since me and my friends are all form Atlantic Canada, and that'd be pretty awesome to have a 'local' distributer.

However, is there any other people set to distribute the hardware in Canada?

Hey Welcome! I was curious about him too as I'm far atlantic canada as well. However its available I will find a way/place to get one as well.

AFAIK it will be sold mainly on-line.

Gamersection.ca might have it, as they have the GP2X. Send them an email to let them know there's demand for it, I know I did :) .

donny662 said:
http://www.gp2xstore.com/ is a US/Canada distributer

I'm from Vancouver. I got my F200 from gp2xstore at the height of the $CAD. Shipment was fast and everything was good, but I ended up paying duties a month later.

My friends and I have done 3 orders from gamersection.ca over the past few years and we've been satisfied with every purchase. I'd probably recommend them for buying in Canada especially now that the dollars are about even.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back