Buying A Gp2x Gp2x.co.uk

subcon959 posted on Oct 25 2006 at 04:04 PM said:
May be or will be? I hate all this speculation and wish someone in the know would just tell everyone what's going on occasionally.

... yeah, enough with the coy, teasing comments ... I got my hopes up after seeing that prototype BOB cradle from GPain ... :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
TelcoLou posted on Oct 25 2006 at 09:16 PM said:
subcon959 posted on Oct 25 2006 at 04:04 PM said:
May be or will be? I hate all this speculation and wish someone in the know would just tell everyone what's going on occasionally.

... yeah, enough with the coy, teasing comments ... I got my hopes up after seeing that prototype BOB cradle from GPain ... :angry:

ok, this is the email reply when I was asking about my order:

>> Hi,
>>
>> My order blah blah
>>
>> ps. Have you any details on this
>> "we have a clip on wifi + keyboard + usb host device coming around September which will allow the GP2X to act as a mini computer with web browser, email etc. it only adds about an inch onto the size of the unit and uses a mini keyboard design. It is a progression of the already available breakout USB board which developers can buy."
>> http://www.clockerz.org/articles/gp2x_qa_w...g_rothwell.html

>Hi,
>
>Sounds like it could be the new breakout board which I think we should be getting in stock soon (next >month maybe - sorry I'm not much help :)

So, I guess we wait til Craig replies to this thread.

ID

Last edited by a moderator:
Back