Blurp - The GP32X Downtime Status Thread

Re: Blurp.

i am soooooo blurped off by this, they better get that blurping site back on line soon, the mother blurpers :wacko:

/copydir said:
x68000 said:
/copydir said:
Just wish they would put a news update on the frontpage while it was happening.
They did.............and it ended in blurp!

Were on this http://www.gp32x.de the front page is there news?
??? Scroll down the page on the forum transition discussion you'll see the edits.

Last edited by a moderator:

/copydir said:
x68000 said:
/copydir said:
Just wish they would put a news update on the frontpage while it was happening.
They did.............and it ended in blurp!

Were on this http://www.gp32x.de the front page is there news?
Front page for many is the login page to the forums, as most people bypass the news page.

So don't be pedantic now! Trying to have a gp32x.de exile love in here :p

Last edited by a moderator:

x68000 said:
Front page for many is the login page to the forums, as most people bypass the news page.

I actually hope the front page is removed, or fixed to reflect posts in a different manner. It's my opinion, but I think it encourages new users to post, rather than search existing forums. Too much attention is brought to the very newest posts, rather than to the forums as a whole.

At the very least, some sort of "Have a question? Visit this FAQ/Wiki, or click this link to search for info!"... That front page should be adaptive to the community's need.

has this changed?
IPB WARNING [2] main(/home/emupl/public_html/gp32/board/sources/classes/class_session.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory (Line: 63 of /index.php)

EDIT: Now this:

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here

Changed again:
IPS Driver Error
There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here

Keep up dude - posted that 4 posts ago :p :p :p

EDIT: Page is now hanging indefinitely! (2 mins and waiting)

NEW CONSPIRACY THEORY:

The gp32x site has been infected with the Swine Flu Virus :eek:

EDIT:

This web page is not available.

The web page at null might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

Error 320 (net::ERR_INVALID_RESPONSE): Unknown error.

Well, the forum login page is back up. Looks like it's been updated! I'm sure he's got a lot of work to do now migrating over the old forum database (and configs and everything) to the new software.

EDIT: Yeah, the page just changed from an IPB theme back to the old GP32X theme. Upgrade is in progress. Good work boys.

Ignore me, 'what did I make this post for' is the question currently soaring through my mind.

EDIT: Screenshot of the error for historical documentation reasons:
snapshotk.png

Database server offline? Posts database dropped? :S We can only guess at the moment.

Back