Big Thanks To Craig

Too early for thanks, but they do have my respect for taking this thing on.

CandidStan said:
HA! again this forum proves to discriminate against users. I posted such a thread and I was mocked, laughed at and locked.
Well, I kinda wanted to mock this thread myself but you do it too many times and you look like a bit of an ass.. (But I might already)

Last edited by a moderator:
I bet it feels amazing having to go through all these times with work and now the fruits are starting to show, I would say thanks, but I see its already been done.

Thank you from me too. I really appreciate the team going the extra mile to ensure quality, even if it caused delays.

Senor Quack said:
CandidStan said:
HA! again this forum proves to discriminate against users. I posted such a thread and I was mocked, laughed at and locked.
Well, I kinda wanted to mock this thread myself but you do it too many times and you look like a bit of an ass.. (But I might already)

Wait wait wait, back this thread up. I do it too many times? I posted a thank you topic ONCE.

CandidStan said:
Senor Quack said:
CandidStan said:

Wait wait wait, back this thread up. I do it too many times? I posted a thank you topic ONCE.

GUYS, stop talking to Stan. You're ruining our plan to make him feel alienated and discriminated against.

RajTakhar said:
Craig, Ed, Faith, MWeston, DaveC, Squidge, DJWillis, Zottd, Prophet and anyone else I have forgotten - all deserve praise not only for all work done on Open Pandora project and putting up with those horrible abusive posts as well as keeping the faith from GP32, GP2X and Now :D
+1 excellent comment RajTakhar, pretty much exactly how I'd have put it. :D

All you guys have accomplished so much, in some ways you have done the impossible; making a console yourselves and in a climate of economical depression, you have prevailed. :)

Good luck and may batch no. 2 bring you much money and prosperity. B)

Another thanks from over here too! Awesome work guys (and girls in the office). was just thinking last night how cool it is that in the next few months (hopefully just a month though), my pandora will be winging its way to me in the post.

Good times!

His personal life is on the stake, because he devoted himself totally to the project. It's not trying to make things faster, it's to add him some courage, and thank for sacrifice.

Yeah, this project is awesome. Thanks

MechsWillOneDayStepOnYou said:
Kissing Arse will not make this thing appear quicker.
Idiot.

CandidStan said:
Senor Quack said:

Uh, I don't think he was referring to YOU with his 'you'...

Big thanks to all for all the hard work and also for keeping me busy with checking this forum multiple times a day. Now when I finally get my Pandora, My wife will already be used to the neglect.

Back