Opt Should Sell Op To Someone With Enough Financial Leverage

craigix said:
mali said:
Letting off steam at customers is never a good idea.
Yes it is.

This is the reason I visit this forum almost every day! Not to see that someone is moaning about a delay or what is the status of some *ing part of the Pandora or how they can run their business better. This is humour!

Keep in mind Craig is living in the country that created Monty Python and Fawlty Towers. Even when he is totally serious and means every word, it is still hilarious.

Last edited by a moderator:
b_o_b said:
This is the reason I visit this forum almost every day! Not to see that someone is moaning about a delay or what is the status of some *ing part of the Pandora or how they can run their business better. This is humour!

Keep in mind Craig is living in the country that created Monty Python and Fawlty Towers. Even when he is totally serious and means every word, it is still hilarious.
Yep, I'm having much fun here, too :D

b_o_b said:
craigix said:
mali said:
Yes it is.

Are you saying we Brits can't be serious? You jolly well take that back right away!

Nova said:
b_o_b said:
craigix said:
mali said:
Yes it is.

Are you saying we Brits can't be serious? You jolly well take that back right away!

I'm damn well writing a letter to my MP about this incident.

Gosh darn it, I'm just so... urgh... I need a stiff cup of tea.

SomeGuy99 said:
I'm damn well writing a letter to my MP about this incident.

Gosh darn it, I'm just so... urgh... I need a stiff cup of tea.

Bollocks to my MP, the Daily Mail will be hearing about this! Damn foreigners.

grin1274l.jpg

Back