Release [BETA] Pfoiy

Fworg64

Who knows?
Update again, adding nice nub support. next phase, Graphics and UI!

Known bugs/unwanted features:

nubs dont always work, can tell by the last two lines of debug information on the title screen whether or not they initialized properly, if the names are both "unused" for the last 2, than it didnt work, seems to be related to whether or not you touched them when the game was loading (perhaps has something to do with allegro calibration)

I don't like the graphics right now, plan on changing them next... soon... possibly animations

UI sucks... improve that too.

Download for anyone interested:

http://www.mediafire.com/?x0gup5nazi8o5yv

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, don't worry about me, the download just corrupted, works fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
add nub support

Ill see what i can do, I thought about it about half way through making it and it shouldn't be too hard, but there wont be anothr version for at least another week, im off to camp in about 3 hours :D .

I know, I know, but this seems to be more a limit of the allegro library than my laziness Allegro bitmap loading routines

At present this function supports BMP, LBM, PCX, and TGA files
Im sure there are ways around this such as more library's to convert png's to bmp's, Or Something. But that would probably require about 5 more lines of code that i am too lazy to write :p , also i had never heard of LBM, PCX, or TGA so i figured no one else had. And yes i know how to google, LBM is some form of Interleaved bitmap, PCX is just another bitmap and so is TGA. Allegro5 has inbuilt (through addons) support for .png's but allegro4 doesnt.

Hey, what's your game about? I'm using a cell phone as a modem, it's sooo slow.

Its just a simple game where you are a triangle, avoiding a circle, and catching squares. Simple but amusing.

Back