Best TurboGrafx 16/PC Engine games

Why would you say HuGo sucks?  It doesn't.  I used it just fine, until Temper came out.

Given a choice, I will take Temper, but HuGo was not bad.  What makes you say it was so awful?
You're responding to a post that's 2.5 years old, made by someone who hasn't posted here in nearly as long. As a moderator you should really know better than this :/

While I don't think it's very polite to say that emulators suck that's just an opinion and not some absolute fact that can be argued. It'll be different for everyone depending on what their tastes and standards are. DaveC had really high standards, one of the reasons I did Temper at all was to shut him up :p
My bad.  I did not look at the date of the post.

I hope you will understand that I was in a hurry this morning when I posted, as I had to get to church, and then to the drugstore to get my mom's prescriptions - I had her in the hospital last night.  So I also didn't get much sleep.

But, seriously, if anyone else would like to add as to why HuGo is so bad...or good...or Temper, or PCE.EMU...this is a good conversation to have.

Why would you say HuGo sucks?  It doesn't.  I used it just fine, until Temper came out.

Given a choice, I will take Temper, but HuGo was not bad.  What makes you say it was so awful?
You're responding to a post that's 2.5 years old, made by someone who hasn't posted here in nearly as long. As a moderator you should really know better than this :/

While I don't think it's very polite to say that emulators suck that's just an opinion and not some absolute fact that can be argued. It'll be different for everyone depending on what their tastes and standards are. DaveC had really high standards, one of the reasons I did Temper at all was to shut him up :p

I hope you will understand that I was in a hurry this morning when I posted, as I had to get to church, and then to the drugstore to get my mom's prescriptions - I had her in the hospital last night.  So I also didn't get much sleep.

But, seriously, if anyone else would like to add as to why HuGo is so bad...or good...or Temper, or PCE.EMU...this is a good conversation to have.
I thought I did ? :(  

I thought I did ? :(  
you did.

I said if anyone ELSE...would like to add...

-it's all good.

Back